• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Action Comics 8 CGC 2.5 Planet Comics 2 CGC 5.5

56 posts in this topic

Shipping is $7 within the U.S., :takeit: in the thread trumps PMs. I'll probably add some more books later tonight but not sure which ones yet. But for now:

Fantastic Comics 3 (Scarce classic Lou Fine cover)

Low grade reader with nice colors and a nice interior. The cover is detached and the interior front cover has 6 small pieces of tape holding the covers together. Presents well for a lower grade copy. Not sure if this is a good resto candidate or better left as-is but that decision will be left for the next owner.

Tough book to find! No GPA sales listed and there are only 6 unrestored copies on the census. Heritage has sold one complete copy (a FN- in March 2002 for $12,650)

Asking $3500 $3000

Fantastic3.jpg

Fantastic3b.jpg

Per PM. :takeit:

Shipping is $7 within the U.S., :takeit: in the thread trumps PMs. I'll probably add some more books later tonight but not sure which ones yet. But for now:

Fantastic Comics 3 (Scarce classic Lou Fine cover)

Low grade reader with nice colors and a nice interior. The cover is detached and the interior front cover has 6 small pieces of tape holding the covers together. Presents well for a lower grade copy. Not sure if this is a good resto candidate or better left as-is but that decision will be left for the next owner.

Tough book to find! No GPA sales listed and there are only 6 unrestored copies on the census. Heritage has sold one complete copy (a FN- in March 2002 for $12,650)

Asking $3500 $3000

Fantastic3.jpg

Fantastic3b.jpg

Per PM. :takeit:

legit pick up (Andy) and sale (Adam) Congrats to both (thumbs u

Thanks. This will complete my Lou Fine top 5, which I never thought would happen. Thanks to Adam for being patient and working with me. Great guy.

yay!!!! way to go, buddy.

Thanks. This will complete my Lou Fine top 5, which I never thought would happen. Thanks to Adam for being patient and working with me. Great guy.

Awesome...that can't be an easy batch to collect :applause:

it can, unless fantastic 3 is among that top-5; then it is a female dog.

:bump:

:news: Thread update: Sent the remaining two books in the thread to be walkthrough graded at CGC. Action 8 (graded in thread at G/G+) came back CGC 2.5 Off-white pg & Planet 2 (graded in thread at VG/VG+) came back CGC 5.5. :news: