• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dale Roberts Comics@ WW Philly 539/541 NEW GOLDEN AGE COLLECTION & FREE PRESSING

39 posts in this topic

Hi guys! Lots of news here. So lets get to it.

Dale Roberts Comics @ booths 539/541 WW Philly

I have just picked up a little over 5 boxes of Golden Age & 1950s books, consisting of High Grade Atlas, low to mid grade GGA, Pre-code horror, Classic Covers, Nedors, Fiction House (ranging from high grade to low grade), Fawcetts, and quite a bit of Timely/Atlas/Marvel Teen humor including some beautiful Millies.

I also have 1 box of new high grade Silver Age stuff including Spideys, Neal Adams books, Werewolf, Wonder Woman, Strange Adventures, etc.

And I just got in about 50 new slabs, mostly early 60s Marvels, but also some stuff like a Hulk #181 CGC 9.8, AS #129 8.0, etc.

Big announcement! CFP Comics will be using my booth as home base for dropoffs for pressing. To coincide with this, Joe and I are going to offer FREE PRESSING on any book purchased at my booth, which is valued at over $50.00. Be sure to take advantage of this opportunity.

See you all in Philly.

Dale

Not unless he has picked one up since Heroes, but I'm sure he can track one down for you. Supply him with a want list. He's good with those. You can email it to him, buycomics@aol.com. (thumbs u