• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quality Comix: Can anyone reach Brent?

104 posts in this topic

That's rediculous. Unless I'm missing something. The customer sent the books to the address provided, and the "pressing company" replies with "sent to wrong address."

Ok, I can understand all sorts of circumstances, but this just sounds strange. Unless, I'm missing something...

i have no ties to either party but i know if i was the customer i would want a heads up, and as a provider of a service, i think it would be good customer service to let the buyer know that the books were shipped to the wrong address and that it was taken care of. Whether or not it was the sellers or buyers fault i think that any decent customer would understand the problem and not worry about it being taken care of. If you want to keep the same business coming back, shouldnt the customer be right 98% of the time? just my 2c

After completing checkout, the address to send books to be pressed is on the last page. I'm guessing you didn't see the address so you went to our contact information and sent it to our AL address. Your books will be back in the mail today to your address in NC.

The BBB and the US Postal Inspection Service have been notified.

What will the Postal Inspection do? This is not mail fraud? BTW I thought GOD told you that you need to stop collecting?

The postal inspection comment at this point I cannot comment on since I haven't received my books yet. Let's just say I work for the USPS and I know people in high places.

As for God..(and hopefully to put this to rest for anyone else concerned) -you are half correct--I COULD use less money buying comics and MORE money helping those in need. I have failed GOD and will continue to fail Him-it is called my humanity-is this an excuse? NO. But one thing is for certain, one day whether I like it or not, I will stand before Christ and I pray I can trust Him to forgive me for my wrongdoings, the lies, the drunken states of hopelessness and the attacks against Harley Yee and even others. I am not here to give Christianity a bad name, instead Christianity is here to give me a bad name

(please use wisdom regarding this statement)

But praise God, there is a wonderful thing called Grace, and there is a PEACE of mind that is unlike anything you will ever discover on this planet.

So, for all the guys here who think im wacked out, well, there is always that fine line between brilliance and madness..So, yeah, im probably nuts (not the salted kind cause I hate the salted kind)....God just pushes me to the brilliant side time to time, yet the madness is so appealing. I am not here to preach, just here to talk comics. I shall leave my faith to myself and enjoy the remaining time we have on earth (and on this forum) and enjoy the privilege of comic book collecting.

-peace

1) Refund made to your paypal account

2) You sent the books to the wrong address for pressing. We will send back to you tomorrow at our expense.

3) PM sent as well

Brent

lol Good job Trippy maybe next time you send it to the right address.

Got books back from Brent from the same address I sent them to. Books were not pressed and I suppose I am lucky just to have them back. The Moderators of these forums should really consider putting Quality Comix on probation--Im sure others feel the same way...Ultimately, what a waste of time.

Maybe you should do a video like you did about Harley. You made the mistake

After completing checkout, the address to send books to be pressed is on the last page. I'm guessing you didn't see the address so you went to our contact information and sent it to our AL address. Your books will be back in the mail today to your address in NC.

Ahh, ok. That's the "unless I'm missing something" I was talking about. But it sounds like it's easy to miss. Ehh, these things happen from time to time.