• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quality Comix: Can anyone reach Brent?

104 posts in this topic

i wonder if it was listed that books will be shipped 4 weeks after the auction ends, would bidders not bid? or at least you would have a time frame of when the book is coming, is better than just no replies or silence. on that note, i finally called metro and spoke with phil, he says my book has been shipped. can't wait! :whee:

At least with this kind of thread being on the boards, people can make an informed decision on whether to buy from Brent knowing that there might be delays and/or communication issues.

Lovely...I sent 3 books to get pressed, paid for the 3 day turn around..been 11 days since I sent out books and haven't heard anything and no email replies....

Undeniable proof that pressing is evil? hm

Discuss.

He said he was going to pick up some books for me out of a new collection over a month ago. Meanwhile, I'm filling the holes from other sources. (shrug)

This thread is ironic because I was thumbing through the new OSPG and saw Brent's big Quality Comix ads in there and I was thinking... I'd love to think he is another reliable source to buy from but unfortunately...NOT.

He must spend some $$ on those ads. Too bad customer service isn't part of the company focus apparently.

I hope Cheetah and Trippy get things resolved.

This thread is ironic because I was thumbing through the new OSPG and saw Brent's big Quality Comix ads in there and I was thinking... I'd love to think he is another reliable source to buy from but unfortunately...NOT.

He must spend some $$ on those ads. Too bad customer service isn't part of the company focus apparently.

I hope Cheetah and Trippy get things resolved.

The OSPG insulates a lot of dealers from reality that people are turning to the Internet to ask about dealer X, not an OSPG ad.

Ad sales are happy to keep things status quo, though I imagine a smarter way to allocate the spend is behind a computing device and internet service to help keep a stellar online resume.

Here is the MAIL receipt Proving that I sent 3 books to QUALITY COMIX on 7//11 for a 3 business day pressing .

qualitycomixreceipt0001.jpg

Now here is the USPS data showing the books arrived on the 13th...

] 03102640000159358069

Priority Mail®

Delivered

July 13, 2011, 9:29 am

PRATTVILLE, AL 36066

Expected Delivery By:

July 13, 2011

Delivery Confirmation™

Processed through Sort Facility

July 13, 2011, 2:11 am

MONTGOMERY, AL 36119

July 11, 2011, 4:33 pm

RALEIGH, NC 27676

Acceptance

July 11, 2011, 8:56 am

APEX, NC 27502

How many business days have passed??

It is now 7/24 and I have not heard or seen anything.....

Here is the MAIL receipt Proving that I sent 3 books to QUALITY COMIX on 7//11 for a 3 business day pressing .

qualitycomixreceipt0001.jpg

Now here is the USPS data showing the books arrived on the 13th...

] 03102640000159358069

Priority Mail®

Delivered

July 13, 2011, 9:29 am

PRATTVILLE, AL 36066

Expected Delivery By:

July 13, 2011

Delivery Confirmation™

July 13, 2011, 2:11 am

MONTGOMERY, AL 36119

July 11, 2011, 4:33 pm

RALEIGH, NC 27676

Acceptance

July 11, 2011, 8:56 am

APEX, NC 27502

How many business days have passed??

It is now 7/24 and I have not heard or seen anything.....

Brent probably sold your books to fund his SDCC trip. :ohnoez:

The frequency this keeps coming up is really disappointing. I was really hoping that the Quality site/auctions would offer another alternative to the Link and Metro. Had some great experiences a while back. Lately though...seems like there is less new stock, fewer auctions, and significant delays in shipping. :(

The frequency this keeps coming up is really disappointing. I was really hoping that the Quality site/auctions would offer another alternative to the Link and Metro. Had some great experiences a while back. Lately though...seems like there is less new stock, fewer auctions, and significant delays in shipping. :(

I didn't know your chain reached outside of the selling forum. :baiting:

Daredevil Rules!

I didn't know your chain reached outside of the selling forum. :baiting:

Daredevil Rules!

shh...don't tell :sumo:

Daredevil drools :baiting:

So I filed a paypal dispute with QualityComix.....if anyone knows Brent or can speak to him..tell him just to send my books back and refund my payment....its too late for a pressing since i paid for 3 day express...i just want the right thing to be done..too bad i dont know any good lawyers...
He posted in the wtb section yesterday or the day before.