• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED! SOLD!!!!! Incredible Hulk #181 5.0

18 posts in this topic

Special Marvel Edition #15 1973 1st appearance of Shang-Chi; art by Jim Starlin

2011 OSPG Price: $250.00 Your Price: $145.00 :news: Now $125.00

Very minor wear: a few very small stress lines on the spine and the 2 left corners are a tad soft. Back cover is flawless and the pages are white. This one could use a press too: I think 9.4 is a given with a slight shot at 9.6.

sme15.jpg

sme15a.jpg

One of the hottest books ever and THE grail fro

This book needs no intro :preach:

Incredible Hulk #181 VG/F 5.0, maybe 5.5

I've had this book up in the grading forum for almost a week now. Check out what everyone had to say right here! Consensus is overwhelmingly 5.0 with 5.5 coming in second and 4.5 in third. No votes for 4.0 or 6.0.

Details: Gloss & colors are still very nice. Both staples are rust free and firmly set and there are no issues with the centerfold. The Shanna the She-Devil Value Stamp is there. There are a couple light spots of foxing on the right side of the back cover but spine stress and the full length reader crease are the biggest detractors here. It's so hard to put a price on history... Yeah, yeah...numbers: VG 4.0 copies are trading at or around $350 upwards to $601 for a CGC Graded 5.5 last month

The Kramerica Price: $375.00 Shipped!

h181.jpg

h181a.jpg

I've had this book up in the grading forum for almost a week now. Check out what everyone had to say right here! Consensus is overwhelmingly 5.0 with 5.5 coming in second and 4.5 in third. No votes for 4.0 or 6.0.

Details: Gloss & colors are still very nice. Both staples are rust free and firmly set and there are no issues with the centerfold. The Shanna the She-Devil Value Stamp is there. There are a couple light spots of foxing on the right side of the back cover but spine stress and the full length reader crease are the biggest detractors here. It's so hard to put a price on history... Yeah, yeah...numbers: VG 4.0 copies are trading at or around $350 upwards to $601 for a CGC Graded 5.5 last month

h181.jpg

h181a.jpg

:takeit:

:whatthe:

... Way to MANNUP, Dan. :banana:

h181.jpg

h181a.jpg

They call you speedy for a reason. Nice grab.

Like I said if he changes his mind, my phone was not loading and I couldn't get to my desk top fast enough. lol I'd buy this book at this price all day every day.

In hand it really is a "I can't believe it's a 5.0" in many ways. And the freebie that comes with it isn't half bad either. (thumbs u I told myself that whomever picked it up was going to get a special Wolvie bonus. :applause:

Ooooh OOOh I know....a small part in Australia II where Speedy gets to tell Jackman and Kidman to Off!

Or join them and a kangaroo in a foursome that could only take place down under!

I didn't know kangaroos could play tennis....hmmph that's intriguing.