• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Masters Pt III**Lee**Romita**Simon**Baltimore**Questions/Comments

96 posts in this topic

I'm glad to hear that Joe is in good spirits. Thanks for posting these pics!! It's really cool to be able to see your own books being signed by him. And thanks for doing another Masters signing. The first Masters signing is what got me into CGC and every year since I've always look forward to the next one.

Sad I couldn't get a couple books in for Romita :( Next time? :wishluck:

If you missed Romita, DWC has added him to their Legends in the Fall + NYCC opp. ( D ick Ayers, Carmine Infantino, Denny O’Neil, John Romita Sr. and Joe Simon )http://www.desertwindcomics.com/index_files/Page1938.htm

Its more expensive than what Sean offers, but you can get your Romita Sigs.

If you missed Romita, DWC has added him to their Legends in the Fall + NYCC opp. ( D ick Ayers, Carmine Infantino, Denny O’Neil, John Romita Sr. and Joe Simon )http://www.desertwindcomics.com/index_files/Page1938.htm

$50 for a Simon sig + $15 for return shipping isn't that bad.

I agree, its not bad for 1 book (few books). It was just an FYI for Liaton-9000 if he did not know.

I agree, its not bad for 1 book (few books). It was just an FYI for Liaton-9000 if he did not know.

It's times like this that I wish there was a way, on this site, to send Messages to each other Privately, so as to not step on a thread. :cry:

If only there was a way to Message Privately. :cry:

Then people could share ads for other facilitators opportunities without stepping all over another facilitators thread in a manner that some would think was rude or out of line. (thumbs u

:gossip: In case the WOW and Double WOW went over your head. (thumbs u (thumbs u

It's times like this that I wish there was a way, on this site, to send Messages to each other Privately, so as to not step on a thread. :cry:

Then people could share ads for other facilitators opportunities without stepping all over another facilitators thread in a manner that some would think was rude or out of line. (thumbs u

:gossip: In case the WOW and Double WOW went over your head. (thumbs u (thumbs u

I wish there were a way for me to privately message you to let you know that, not only do I appreciate the fact that you are willing to nearly always try and do the right thing, but also that your highly developed sense of sarcasm is greatly appreciated by me.

If only . . .

WOW, how rude of you. Someone really should heed their own words.

WOW, how rude of you. Someone really should heed their own words.

See, you know how to use the 'WOW", you just don't know how to heed the "WOW".

I wish there were a way for me to privately message you to let you know that, not only do I appreciate the fact that you are willing to nearly always try and do the right thing, but also that your highly developed sense of sarcasm is greatly appreciated by me.

If only . . .

(thumbs u

:news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news:

I would like to let everyone know that the books arrive at CGC on Tuesday of this week.

You all should have your invoice #'s as well by now.

Please feel free to Call CGC and inquire about your books if/when you feel that they should be done.

I have also shipped off the Sal Buscema books who will arrive w/ his agent Tuesday.

My final update should be when Sal signs all of them and they get those books shipped on their way to CGC.

Thanks again to everyone involved!