• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Masters Pt III**Lee**Romita**Simon**Baltimore**Questions/Comments

96 posts in this topic

Got my books back and I am thrilled! Here's a couple that I just love. They were made for the military and handed out to U.S soldiers for free on bases throughout the world so tracking down copies worth submitting wasn't easy and trying to find 9.8 candidates was even harder. Has a sweet JRJR cover as well :cloud9:

Thanks NYComics! :headbang:

cap1.jpg

cap2.jpg

cap3.jpg

Got my books back and I am thrilled! Here's a couple that I just love. They were made for the military and handed out to U.S soldiers for free on bases throughout the world so tracking down copies worth submitting wasn't easy and trying to find 9.8 candidates was even harder. Has a sweet JRJR cover as well :cloud9:

Thanks NYComics! :headbang:

cap1.jpg

cap2.jpg

cap3.jpg

:takeit: one of them :) Those are great!

:news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news:

I would like to let everyone know that the books arrive at CGC on Tuesday of this week.

You all should have your invoice #'s as well by now.

Please feel free to Call CGC and inquire about your books if/when you feel that they should be done.

I have also shipped off the Sal Buscema books who will arrive w/ his agent Tuesday.

My final update should be when Sal signs all of them and they get those books shipped on their way to CGC.

Thanks again to everyone involved!

Any updates on Sal?

wanted to post in this thread because i just picked up twenty one econs from cgc today that sean and chris had signed by mr simon for me.

i had almost all of them pressed by joey who is amazing.

almost all of the books either got grade bumps or stayed the same grade. i had two tos 80's ( my favorite tos cover ) bump from 9.4 to 9.6 both wht pages now simon ss.

the main reason i wanted to post here was because of the sig colors and sig placement. nothing is worse then having a book signed black ink on a dark spot or silver on a white spot.

these books were prepped by sean and chris and everyone has perfect sig placement and great use of colored markes or paint pens so they show up on every book. i was very very happy when i saw all of the sigs on the books.