• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT- What's your favorite breakfast cereal?

61 posts in this topic

I buy those "Combo Packs" with Corn Flakes, Raisin Bran, Frosted Flakes, Rice Krispies and Bran Flakes. Love 'em all!

That way I never get tired of one kind, and never waste any when a larger box goes stale.

Variety is the spice of life! thumbsup2.gif

My all-time favorites:

- Ka-Boom! (Did they put heroin in that stuff or what? Couldn't get enough as a kid)

- Quisp

- Quake

- King Vitamin (made Cap'n Crunch look like a cartoony admiral...oh, wait...)

My all-time favorites:

- Ka-Boom! (Did they put heroin in that stuff or what? Couldn't get enough as a kid)

- Quisp

- Quake

- King Vitamin (made Cap'n Crunch look like a cartoony admiral...oh, wait...)

A man after my own stomach.

I grew up on Quisp and Quake,

I see now Quisp is back on the shelves too, it was gone for a long time.But I only eat the sugar buzz cerals as a treat now.

And dont forget my all time favs as a kid..... , Sugar Smacks, Frosted Flakes, Apple Jacks..Capin Crunch, (any kind) Trix, Lucky Charms, Boo Berry, Count Chochula, Honeycomb, Fruity Pebbles, .. wait I think I liked about every ceral as a kid.... cloud9.gifcloud9.gif

Our mainstays now are

Frosted Mini Wheats(with added Blueberries)

Rasin Bran

and Just Right

I know I know boring..

But I have to pick and choose when I want to devour 5 bowls of Apple Jacks now.

My second favorite cereal right here. Love the milk afterward.

And you speak the truth when you condemn Cocoa Krispies as a pale imitation of Cocoa Pebbles. Cocoa Krispies are the "CGG" of breakfast cereals.

Cocoa Pebbles

(Cocoa Krispies are not an acceptible alternative for the discriminating palette,

and Cocoa Puffs should be ashamed of themselves.) insane.gif