• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Can someone lend me $20 USD, paid back within the day?

15 posts in this topic

I somehow got into negative territory in my bank account and I don't quite have enough funds in my Paypal to pay it. Would anyone here be available to send my $20 USD so I can immediately transfer it to my bank account, and then I will send it back via eCheck from my secondary account within the day.

Someone please help me out :foryou: I really don't need my account closed lol

EDIT: Thread closed! BlowUpTheMoon has kindly stepped forward, among other members who have offered (thumbs u Thanks so much guys, this is why this forum is so great!

I can do it, but I'll need twenty near mint copies of Spawn #1 from you as collateral. :sumo:

lol

Won't that cover about $15?

I was thinking more like $10, but I figured I'd trust him for half. :angel:

Couldn't you have sent yourself money via credit card and then moved that into your bank account?

I don't think Liam is old enough to have a credit card.

That is true Sean, but I share a PP account with my mom so luckily, I have access to a card if I need one (and with permission of course) lol

Couldn't you have sent yourself money via credit card and then moved that into your bank account?

I may be wrong, but I don't think you can withdraw money from a CC... Regardless, the situation has been handled. :)

You CAN withdraw money from a credit card in general. (They tend to call it a "cash-advance" with higher rates.)

However, with Paypal, you're really just selling yourself something or paying yourself via another method. It'd be like if you bought your own item on eBay.

Glad to see all the people stepping up though. (thumbs u