• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Cerebus #1 - signed by Dave Sim and Deni Loubert

8 posts in this topic

Like 90% of the non-counterfeit Cerebus #1s out there this one has been signed. This one was tastefully signed by Dave Sim and his then publisher and soon-to-be-ex-wife Deni Loubert.

Cerebus%2525201%252520front.BMP.jpg

Cerebus%2525201%252520back.BMP.jpg

DSCN2319.JPG

Now, I should mention that I'm not 100% certain that this is not a counterfeit. I'm basing that off the fact that I've heard Sim will not sign his own name to a counterfeit copy (although he will write someone else's name in it for you, which I think is totally hilarious and awesome). I'm sure this isn't a fool proof method of certifying it as I'm sure a few counterfeit copies got signed by accident before he became aware that the counterfeits existed. However the guy who sold it to me assured me that it was not a counterfeit (as any good salesman would).

Also, what up with the inside cover of this? Gene Day's name bleeds over from the back to the front. And there are weird reference points/bleed on the back cover. Is that what happens when you do the entire comic in your basement?

DSCN2328.JPGDSCN2320.JPGDSCN2330.JPG