• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I got food poisoning to get you these books - Philly aftermath - Rare Incentives

47 posts in this topic

Nice meeting you this weekend Dre (thumbs u

I ate at that market all weekend...what restaurant did you in? :popcorn:

Hope you feel better..great books!! :foryou:

It was the one that had the turkey with all the different sides... I had a turkey steak sandwich... It tasted good going in... not so much going out. lol

My voice is still struggling. :(

Wonderland 2011 Annual CGC 9.8 $75 (Garza) Independance Day Edition (Only 1 available)

This had a horrible print run (back cover), and was a struggle to get clean 9.8s

IMG_20110619_205649.jpg

Last book of the night, I need to get some rest.

Grimm Fairy Tales Dream Saga #4 - Wonderland One Shot Wizard World Philly CGC 9.8 $75 (Only 1 available) - Mike DeBalfo cover.

Again, the black back cover made this difficult.

IMG_20110619_205718.jpg

got any regular cover of Fly #1 in SS???

Wow, I thought I put it up earlier... this is my last one

Fly 1 CGC 9.8 SS, 3x signed by Nei, EBAS, & Raven $75 (on hold for combiner1 if he wants it) SOLD!

IMG_20110619_192806.jpg

Woke up feeling much better. Also got some great news so I'm in a better mood. (such a crappy mood yesterday) lol

So I reduced prices for the hell of it on 3 or 4 high ticket items (Fly 1 Retailer, Fly 1 Retailer SS, Piper Secret Exclusive, GFT 59)

If you bought at the old price, I'll honor the new price no problem.

Amazing Spider-Man 638 Second Printing CGC 9.8 $200 - My only available copy. :o

Last GPA was $200 for a CGC 9.6 that sold this month.

From what I understand this book isn't supposed to exist, it was destroyed when Marvel decided not to release second prints for 639, 640, 641 to finish spelling out "OMIT". Rumor is a box got into the wild and from the condition of the books of eBay it looked like it was pulled straight out of a dumpster. lol

Noone knows the exact story but this is what I've heard.

IMG_20110619_193035.jpg

:takeit:

got any regular cover of Fly #1 in SS???

Wow, I thought I put it up earlier... this is my last one

Fly 1 CGC 9.8 SS, 3x signed by Nei, EBAS, & Raven $75 (on hold for combiner1 if he wants it)

IMG_20110619_192806.jpg

:takeit:

No Price reduction on this one??? (had to ask :)hm )