• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 162 Double Cover.

4 posts in this topic

The Incredible Hulk 162. First Apperance of The Wendigo. It is a double cover.

This is my first attempt at doing this. I hope it works out OK. The inside cover is in much better condition. The back cover "dirt" along the spine looks and is in much better condition that what the scans show. I don't have the capabilities to manipulate the scans. What you see is what you get. Minus the back cover dirt along the spine.

I would appreciate your grades. The pages are Off White.White. Thank You for your grades.

112921.jpg.59bf6b7a9b7f0e08a1e0920a74d0e4f8.jpg

112922.jpg.869ac0b3ec8fdbb3e6029c7e0b2c5e90.jpg

One thing I learned pretty quick (thanks to other boardies) is that it helps to have a gray or tanned background source behind the book when it's scanned. This helps the edges of the book stand out more (thumbs u

As I see it, I'd say this book is 6.0-6.5 (maybe even 7.0) due to the soiled spine on the back, the corner creases and the spine creases/staple wear on the front. :wishluck:

I will have to re scan it using a dark back. Thank You for the advice. I will have to take a photo of the second interior cover which is nicer than the outer cover. I have this book graded as a very soild 6.5 with a good shot at 7.0. I have the book as a 8.5 using the second cover like the CGC does it. 7.0 Inner Cover 8.5 So overall I guess it would be a 8.5