• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Guide to Foreign Key Marvel Reprints/Variants - Taking research requests

81 posts in this topic

Did I read somewhere that you guys said the Greek versions are rare? I bought this on Ebay a while back and tried to research it and couldnt find a darn pickin thing.... nothin at online price guide, nothin at Grand comics database.... nothing anywhere online.

Enaintepman.jpg

Did I read somewhere that you guys said the Greek versions are rare? I bought this on Ebay a while back and tried to research it and couldnt find a darn pickin thing.... nothin at online price guide, nothin at Grand comics database.... nothing anywhere online.

I sent you a PM. (thumbs u

Anyone here have any Swedish Spider-Man comics? Or access to Tradera.com?

I have a spare copy, it's only in VG condition but maybe that doesn't matter to you?

I will not sell - only trade with any other foreign doubles you might have.

Pictures of front and back:

001kco.jpg

002cr.jpg

I posted these awhile back but i'd like to share them again. All of these were picked up while my dad was stationed overseas.

Germany

germanspiderman.jpg

Amsterdam

belgiumspiderman.jpg

Czechoslovakia

czechspiderman2front.jpg

czechspiderman1.jpg  

(sorry not a marvel book)

Green Lantern # 76

Dutch version 1971 Groene Lantaarn :cool:

groenelantaarn.jpg

hellacool!!!!! :headbang:
Had to do DOUBLETake on this, the most awesomestestestest book I have seen in months!!! :headbang::applause:

I posted these awhile back but i'd like to share them again. All of these were picked up while my dad was stationed overseas.

Germany

germanspiderman.jpg

Amsterdam

belgiumspiderman.jpg

Czechoslovakia

czechspiderman2front.jpg

czechspiderman1.jpg  

WOAH! Awesome. I would love to learn more about those Czech books, looking for a couple of them myself...

Just when you thought you had them all... there is one more.

The Swedish, Norwegian and Danish Spider-man issues from 1978-1984 are virtually the same, with one exception - Denmark ceased publishing in late 1978 and did not publish any Spider-man issues in 1979. Therefore, the danes never saw the 12/79 Punisher issue. They rectified this mistake fourteen years later, in 1993 when they published this Summer Special one-shot: 'When Spider-man met Punisher' ('Now at last in danish!' it says above). It's in black and white only and can be quite tricky to find, I've been to Copenhagen many times but I rarely see this one.

001mzg.jpg

(sorry not a marvel book)

Green Lantern # 76

Dutch version 1971 Groene Lantaarn :cool:

groenelantaarn.jpg

hellacool!!!!! :headbang:
Had to do DOUBLETake on this, the most awesomestestestest book I have seen in months!!! :headbang::applause:

Thanks

If you need it for your collection just pm

(I sold all of my dutch comics a couple of years ago...had a almost complete collection)

Fantastic Four # 68

dutch version ""De Vier Verdedigers" from 1968 :cool:

vierverdedgers1965.jpg

Uncanny X-men #38

dutch version "De X-Mannen" from 1969

x-mannen1995.jpg

Just when you thought you had them all... there is one more.

The Swedish, Norwegian and Danish Spider-man issues from 1978-1984 are virtually the same, with one exception - Denmark ceased publishing in late 1978 and did not publish any Spider-man issues in 1979. Therefore, the danes never saw the 12/79 Punisher issue. They rectified this mistake fourteen years later, in 1993 when they published this Summer Special one-shot: 'When Spider-man met Punisher' ('Now at last in danish!' it says above). It's in black and white only and can be quite tricky to find, I've been to Copenhagen many times but I rarely see this one.

001mzg.jpg

:o :o :o

Would you be interested in another trade for this one in the future? hm