• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Guide to Foreign Key Marvel Reprints/Variants - Taking research requests

81 posts in this topic

In this thread, I will be showcasing the many foreign reprints of specific Marvel key issues out there. This will also act as a reference page for me, so I will be posting thumbnails of my copies of these books as well. Not going to go into too much detail, mainly just scans and quick notes. I will be very glad to answer any questions you may have, and if there's an issue of any Marvel title you would like me to research for existence of foreign reprints or variants, I can do that.

This thread will be a work in progress, so don't worry if it seems slightly incomplete.

First up, Amazing Spider-Man #129...

Dutch

I honestly don't know where this one comes from for sure. I think it's from the Netherlands, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

Netherlands-1.jpg

The writing might be the Afrikaan spoken in South Africa.

Great idea for a thread. :applause:

Its so good I'm surpised I didn't think of it myself (thumbs u

show case #22

ff #49

marvel transformers #1

lol

I think keeping the focus on key stuff would be cool I wonder how hard a showcase #22 in good shape would be to get ... still not sure what to make of stuff like this really ...

Dutch

I honestly don't know where this one comes from for sure. I think it's from the Netherlands, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

Netherlands-1.jpg

Dutch/Flemish-Belgian edition from 1975

Dutch

Netherlands-1.jpg

You've got a copy, Allan?

Dutch

Netherlands-1.jpg

You've got a copy, Allan?

This was mine :grin:

But mayhap I can get another one...

I know there is one for sale here...but the guy never answered my request for a scan.

ASM 129 Dutch edition

I do as well (thumbs u I consider Hector my partner in crime in foreign comics. I own copies of the Dutch one (I bought Allan's copy), both Italian ones which I will post soon, the German one and of course the US one. Will continue.

Italy...

This copy was originally Hector's which he traded to me for a Canadian Secret Wars #8 Price Variant, and I am now trading it back for a couple SS that I will post shortly, if that's okay with you, Hector... :)

Italy-1.jpg