• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Upcoming Todd McFarlane signing

153 posts in this topic

Just wanted to put the word out that Todd McFarlane will be signing with DWC again in September. Complete details will be announced within the week. It will be exactly like the previous signing back in March. Same prices and same rules. According to Todd's office this will be the only way to get any books signed and CGC Signature Series graded. Absolutely no sketch or remark requests will be accepted. So mark your calender for September 12th.

hm & for those of us that don't know the price from last time ?.. :popcorn: I've read $60 here someplace hm does that include the grading fee & everything ?

I recall it being $65 (including grading) + shipping.

$65 + grading fees ?.. or 65 total ?

Judas Preist! I missed out on the last one and haven't recovered enough to get in on this one!

Any sketches? :baiting:

lol

:makepoint:

Absolutely no sketch or remark requests will be accepted.

doh!

Yeah, but what about sketch opps? :baiting:

hm & for those of us that don't know the price from last time ?.. :popcorn: I've read $60 here someplace hm does that include the grading fee & everything ?

$65 total plus shipping to CGC if my memory is correct.

$65 total plus shipping to CGC if my memory is correct.

I may just have to find something to send in :golfclap: