• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Upcoming Todd McFarlane signing

153 posts in this topic

Submitted a BATMAN #423, 9.8 on the last signing.....it came back a 9.4! :cry:

Just closed another BATMAN #423, 9.8 on eBay........Hopefully it will retain it's 9.8. :wishluck: Shipping this one in 4 boards and 6 bags!!! :cool:

For already CGC'd comics, do I have to crack them out prior to shipping or is it better to ship them intact to let them be cracked (hopefully carefully) by someone onsite?

For already CGC'd comics, do I have to crack them out prior to shipping or is it better to ship them intact to let them be cracked (hopefully carefully) by someone onsite?

ship them intact to let them be cracked (hopefully carefully) by someone onsite

If they aren't already SS books, it's fine. If you do,Send the books with the removed CGC labels with them so the census can be updated. Slabbed is better though. If they are SS books, no way. Send them slabbed.

ship them intact to let them be cracked (hopefully carefully) by someone onsite

If they aren't already SS books, it's fine. If you do,Send the books with the removed CGC labels with them so the census can be updated. Slabbed is better though. If they are SS books, no way. Send them slabbed.

Thanks guys! Leaving them slabbed definitely sounds like the safest route.

And I'd never even think of opening a SS book. It's my understanding that cracking a yellow slab on your own immediately ruins its authenticity and makes it a GLOD if resubmitted... :o

Please note that the Todd McFarlane signing has been moved to November.

COOL! More time to save money and get books! :banana:

+1 ! Having it during the con offseason is sweet