• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JUST ATLAS Westerns, Millie, PRE HERO SLABS, Horror & Mystery DISCOUNTS

180 posts in this topic

Hi guys! I'm back with some more nice grade Atlas stuff. This time, we have lots of Rawhide Kids, Ringo Kids, and Outlaw Kids, a Nellie #1, a few Millies, Strange Tales, Journey into Mystery, Journey into Unknown Worlds, Marvel Tales, and Astonishing, including a high grade Marvel Boy issue. Many of these books are from the Ohio Pedigree and many would be highest graded copies. Most of these books have exception page quality, some even white pages (especially the Ohios). There are going to be some pretty special books in this thread.

I will be glad to try to post books when the most people are available. Just PM me the times when you are most available, and I will do what I can to match up with the most people.

Shipping is $7.00 for priority mail in the USA, and I will be glad to ship overseas.

rules. I have paid alot on these books, so I am pretty firm on prices. Never hurts to ask though.

As always, time payments are fine on larger purchases. Satisfaction is guaranteed. Anything is returnable that you don't like.

I am in the same situation as last time on these books. I don't have a ton of margin. I paid alot to get these bookss. So if a book is upgradeable by pressing, it is going to be priced at the projected upgrade, minus the cost of pressing and shipping. I don't have the margin in these books to give away $100.00 of money, because it needs a $10.00 pressing. I will be very clear on which books these are. I will even send the book to have it pressed if you like. Hopefully, this will not turn too many people off, but with these books, this is the way I have to do it. It also give you the opportunity to have the book in original condition, should you so choose.

lets start off with a pretty one, the reds on this book are incredible and the whites are snow white, pages are really nice too

Marvel Tales #141 - 8.5/9.0 (probably needs a press to reach the 9.0) $350

SOLD TO TempusFugitivus

485304622_o.jpg

485304639_o.jpg

There is a 1950 issue #36 (first issue of the title) -- I think that's what you are quoting when you are quoting former sales.

There is a 1950 issue #36 (first issue of the title) -- I think that's what you are quoting when you are quoting former sales.

Thanks Alan, I think you are right....okay, let's just pull that book down for now and I will re-evaluate on it

Thanks Alan, I think you are right....okay, let's just pull that book down for now and I will re-evaluate on it

I just noticed that too. The GPA for the actual 36 is definitely messed up with issues 36-38 (aka issues 1-3 continued from Teen Comics 35).

I just noticed that too. The GPA for the actual 36 is definitely messed up with issues 36-38 (aka issues 1-3 continued from Teen Comics 35).

I will fix the price tomorrow on it.

Outlaw Kid #1 - 6.5 - $200

485304859_o.jpg

485304887_o.jpg

BTW, there are several books from this collection with that same style date stamp. Most of the books are exceptional quality. Does anyone know if this is from a certain collection or pedigree?