• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Longest wait under "verified" status?

35 posts in this topic

I know CGC is busy so I'm not surprised that my 1st submission is taking so long (day 56 in "verified"). I'm just wondering how long some of you have had to wait for your "economy tier" submissions hm

And while I'm at it, how long have you waited once they're "scheduled for grading"?

I know CGC is busy so I'm not surprised that my 1st submission is taking so long (day 56 in "verified"). I'm just wondering how long some of you have had to wait for your "economy tier" submissions hm

And while I'm at it, how long have you waited once they're "scheduled for grading"?

Once you're "scheduled for grading", it's a fast process - usually only a couple of days before the grades are accessible online.

Summer convention season is their absolute slowest.

Got a 30 year mortgage ?

:o

Economy grading is 2 to 3 weeks behind been waiting since april 19th.

:eek:

Once you're "scheduled for grading", it's a fast process - usually only a couple of days before the grades are accessible online.

doh!

Another noob mistake.

Note to self: Wait till winter

I've MANUP'd to fast track the last 2 times...may as well have done economy lol !

I'm on business day 25 of my current economy and I'm still in the verified stage ( with many of my books mis-marked for their artists/writers ).

Well, at least it appears they got that part right for my books :wishluck:

Got a 30 year mortgage ?

:o

Economy grading is 2 to 3 weeks behind been waiting since april 19th.

:eek:

doh!

Another noob mistake.

Note to self: Wait till winter

That's around the time when I sub mine. I use summer as a break from subbing and get some money :devil: . But really, upgrade to fast track it's worth it.

i just picked up economy books that were at cgc for 65 days.

tomorrow i will be pciking up three books that were already yellow label that we broke out at megacon and i had roy thomas sign. they are now finally ready.

i just picked up economy books that were at cgc for 65 days.

tomorrow i will be pciking up three books that were already yellow label that we broke out at megacon and i had roy thomas sign. they are now finally ready.

I wish there was a CGC on the west coast

I've MANUP'd to fast track the last 2 times...may as well have done economy lol!

I've had this same problem lately, and I basically just threw that extra money down the toilet.

i hate it when this happens.

CGC should MANUP.

CGC should guarantee the fast-track turn around time if the extra fee is paid.

if, for whatever reason there is a grading delay, you should only have to pay for the economy grading fee.

they shouldnt KEEP your money if they cant deliver that service. it's unethical.

what are your thoughts?

I have 3 books at CGC right now. They were in the "verified" stage for about a month. Yesterday they were "scheduled for grading" today they were graded. Just as a FYI...