• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cgc behind

53 posts in this topic

I just called cgc and they are two weeks behind just to even start looking at my books. I know they are short a grader, head grader, but you would think they would have a plan in place in these situations. My books are modern and got some economy fast tracked, I am scared on how long it is going to take when SDCC books are at cgc. Just venting, I never do this but needed to vent

I just called cgc and they are two weeks behind just to even start looking at my books. I know they are short a grader, head grader, but you would think they would have a plan in place in these situations. My books are modern and got some economy fast tracked, I am scared on how long it is going to take when SDCC books are at cgc. Just venting, I never do this but needed to vent

Convention Season

They are always running late when all the shows are going on. It happens every year, it's ok. (thumbs u

It's just a fact that if you sub books to CGC, expect to wait a few months. My main reason for trying to buy already slabbed books. The wait is too long in my opinion. Especially if they can do on-site grading/encapsulaton at conventions :whistle:

I still refuse to submit anything other than fast-track value tier. Waiting 3-4 months to get the grades is too much no big deal when you've had the comics for years.

Another submitter's take.

lol For a lot of the moderns I submit, I've got back-up copies if they don't make the 9.8 prescreen. I could end up waiting years to go through what I have to get a 9.8.

lol For a lot of the moderns I submit, I've got back-up copies if they don't make the 9.8 prescreen. I could end up waiting years to go through what I have to get a 9.8.

Yeah, you and me definitely swim in different pools.

I still refuse to submit anything other than fast-track. Waiting 3-4 months to get the grades is too much.

Personally I would not pay the "Fast Track" because it still be way late for the $$$.

It would be nice of them to send out an e-mail if books sent in on a tier will be late but that's just be I comunicate with my customers doh!

WEBHEAD

I still refuse to submit anything other than fast-track. Waiting 3-4 months to get the grades is too much.

Personally I would not pay the "Fast Track" because it still be way late for the $$$.

Fast Track is guaranteed to be on time :thumbsup:

Is this true??

Is this true??

Mine are always on time.

I've asked CGC about this and it's not guaranteed anymore but mine have always been on time and I used Fast Track every single time.