• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cgc behind

53 posts in this topic

Things obviously slow down during convention season because 1) graders get pulled out to do on-site grading and 2) more books seem to be submitted.

That being said, for their business it's not like they can hire an extra grader just during the summer months to help when it's busy because of the skill set needed to do the job.

My books finally went from "received" to "verified"!

(I'm hoping that means things are moving along with my submissions)

Depends on what tier you submitted them under I guess. Mine have been verified for over a month.

My books finally went from "received" to "verified"!

(I'm hoping that means things are moving along with my submissions)

Depends on what tier you submitted them under I guess. Mine have been verified for over a month.

:sorry:

I think it seems to be a bit worse this year. I subbed 3 books on my coupon last year in May and had them back in 20 days. Not grades back, but the actual books in my hand on the 20th business day after shipping (which was an awesome feat and probably set me up with unrealistic expectations going forward...). This year my books on my renewal coupon have been sitting at Verified for about 3 weeks. I am also still waiting on Economy subs from the Dallas con (5/21) that are as yet ungraded, though I did get one fast track from that con back already (which was a pleasant, if weird, surprise).

I still refuse to submit anything other than fast-track. Waiting 3-4 months to get the grades is too much.
I was down in Cincy a few weeks back. I wondered about the source of that mountain of 9.8's that graced the southern skyline. :whistle: