• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DUDEMAN'S OA/STATUE/TOYS/SLAB AND RAW BOOK BLOWOUT!!!

33 posts in this topic

Hey everybody! Flash floods and heavy rains in the high desert of 29 Palms have knocked out powerlines and internet connection-ugh!

I am working from my phone and promise to get back in action when lines are up (24-48 hrs).

If you have paid your items are boxed and ready to-no worries!

Sorry for the headache All!

You guys rock!

Chris

Hello everyone!

I am finally back online! The recent storms had the net down my way but I am up and rocking and rolling! :headbang:

All items purchased have been shipped and I am creating invoices for those who have not.

I will recreate my raw book and remainging items sale in another thread=this one feels all sullied up now! :applause:

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

:banana: Chris

This thread is closed down!!

I still have 600 or so raw books coming soon in another thread-the power and communication outages really robbed this tread of its mojo! lol

I am moving the OA to the art marketplace and will have the raw books up in a couple of weeks.

As always YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

:banana: Chris