• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Probably A Board Meltdown Happening In Here- Come In For A Look!

506 posts in this topic

You asked for it.

My latest rescue... beagle mix - between 8-10 years old (so we're saying 9 years old) - her name is Annie, sporting her new purple decorated collar. :)

Annie.jpg

And this is my other beagle, Pablo (affectionately known as The Pabs)

Pablo.jpg

Pablo is a great name! :grin:

Every 2 years Smokey the Warlock Cat challenges Salem the Ninja Cat to a duel to the death....luckily they each have nine lives! :o

I await thee Salem-san.

DSCN2628.jpg

OK, Potter. Let's do this!

kittyninja21.jpg

:roflmao:

My money is on Salem the Ninja Cat :gossip:

Warlock cat is a sprite 18 years young!

Recap of what's left?

Do you have any of the TPB so we can read it?

And here is Warlock Cat's Backup

Select20Champion2013.jpg

His name is Dexter and he is named after THAT Dexter.....

Recap of what's left?

Select20Champion2013.jpg

BEAUTIFUL dog!!! My oldest daughter has shepherds, and I love the darker hair. What did he win? That's quite a ribbon.

Pablo was named after a character in one of my son's video games, whose name was "Pablo Perez" because that is his last name (but no longer my last name).

At the US German Shepherd Dog Nationals in 2009 he was 13th. In 2010 he was 6th. At the Canadian German Shepherd Dog Nationals in 2010 he was 2nd.

He is one of 2 favorites in the US and Canada this year.

He is goofball and loves the ladies (humans!) and they love him back.

he does read comics.... :o

Me too! Nobody does packing better than Jerel!

I'll take that challenge. :taptaptap:

I've bought from Jeff before and his packing is just shy of a kevlar vest as well!

I've bought from both and both package excepptionally well. Whoever sends me a coupon for beer with next purchase will be declared the winnah!

:whee:

Recap of what's left?

Select20Champion2013.jpg

BEAUTIFUL dog!!! My oldest daughter has shepherds, and I love the darker hair. What did he win? That's quite a ribbon.

Pablo was named after a character in one of my son's video games, whose name was "Pablo Perez" because that is his last name (but no longer my last name).

That's a cute dog you got there :grin:

Every 2 years Smokey the Warlock Cat challenges Salem the Ninja Cat to a duel to the death....luckily they each have nine lives! :o

I await thee Salem-san.

DSCN2628.jpg

OK, Potter. Let's do this!

kittyninja21.jpg

My money is on Salem the Ninja Cat :gossip:

Warlock cat is a sprite 18 years young!

:applause:

I've bought from Jeff before and his packing is just shy of a kevlar vest as well!

I've bought from both and both package excepptionally well. Whoever sends me a coupon for beer with next purchase will be declared the winnah!

:whee:

I feel like the only fair way to decide is for both to send me a book. Jerel, how about the L&K #1 Gem? And Jeff, your Chew #1 9.9. I will report back upon receiving each and let everyone know who wins.

:devil:

Here's my cat Jade:

IMG_0004-1.jpg

Oh, way too cute. It reminds of the kitty I had helped in 2009(barn home). He was too sick(starved) to run away even and his mom(who looked similar) eventually got hit, I think. :(

I remember how his family lived in back of the town fire station and they would follow the mother all around in a perfect line.

straykitty.jpg

This little guy would only eat Kitten Kaboodle. lol

My packaging will stop a .22 caliber long rifle bullet, but won't stop a 16 gauge slugger. I know. I have got bored on the range. lol

:news:

Considering splitting up #1-6 WTL. Gonna sleep on it(not them :blush: ).

Here's my cat Jade:

IMG_0004-1.jpg

Oh, way too cute. It reminds of the kitty I had helped in 2009(barn home). He was too sick(starved) to run away even and his mom(who looked similar) eventually got hit, I think. :(

I remember how his family lived in back of the town fire station and they would follow the mother all around in a perfect line.

straykitty.jpg

This little guy would only eat Kitten Kaboodle. lol

He could be the same breed as my cat.