• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Probably A Board Meltdown Happening In Here- Come In For A Look!

506 posts in this topic

Well... need the answer to the question... everyone wants to know...

HOW ABOUT YOUR FIRST ARC? IS IT GOING TO BE LISTED HERE?

:devil:

Well, to quote Lex Luthor in Superman II, "Promises were made, gifts exchanged, I… I gotta hand it to you, you know. You always told the truth. Guy always knew where ..."

Luthor_Superman_II.jpg

I was trying to ride a possible little buzz from SDCC's airing of the pilot, after nothing happened outside the boards. Looks like I timed everything pretty good, now the problem is setting a realistic price on them, even though offers would be welcome through PM too.

I feel they might be up very soon. :popcorn:

Rare unknown 6-page L&K story in a sampler.

"In The Can"

DSC094951.jpg

Hard to find in CGC 9.8.

$100!

hm

-OR-

This 1st appearance preview of Locke & Key in Doc Who Classics #2 returns to the boards again,

DSC035242Large.jpg

$100

hm

:applause:

You gonna keep the Best Presented Plaque?

I really don't want to start some kind of a meltdown here, no really, lol but I feel by the ordinary wording the judges used on my set, "His enthusiasm and effort in putting forth a well presented set is clearly evident", lacked detail compared to other winners, especially the ones with a few Gem Mints in their sets, and I feel I basically won the Sean Connery "Best Supporting Actor" award and didn't really deserve it. Heck, I didn't even bother to finish my descriptions even and I still won. There were finer set presentations out there too(Nick's Crow/Hellboy, Cheryl's Alpha Flight, Steve's Walking Dead, Chris's Goon, oneasian's Cap set, etc.) Whatever I won is dedicated to them and that's not being humble, it's being honest. :applause:

Now, I'm looking over a visitor that just dropped by. Friends here know I am a big softy for a stray cat, like Hellboy. This lost little guy has been around the neighborhood for a few weeks and was finally adopted by the family next door. He finally took the time to drop by my place. Just went in the door and took a nap. lol

DSC043981Large.jpg

DSC044001Large.jpg

DSC04404Large.jpg

Amazing how the little creatures trust me. :whee:

I'll see if he wants to help me pimp some slabs later. :popcorn:

There were finer set presentations out there too(Nick's Crow/Hellboy, Cheryl's Alpha Flight, Steve's Walking Dead, Chris's Goon, oneasian's Cap set, etc.) Whatever I won is dedicated to them and that's not being humble, it's being honest. :applause:

Thanks again, Jerel. But you earned that award twice-over. (worship)(worship)

Rare unknown 6-page L&K story in a sampler.

"In The Can"

DSC094951.jpg

Hard to find in CGC 9.8.

$100!

hm

-OR-

This 1st appearance preview of Locke & Key in Doc Who Classics #2 returns to the boards again,

DSC035242Large.jpg

$100

hm

Do it! I think there is an incentive still available.