• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Probably A Board Meltdown Happening In Here- Come In For A Look!

506 posts in this topic

:news:

My prices are pretty rock bottom already, but I feel I should reduce this one a little more.

Locke & Key: Special Edition #1 CGC 10

$100

:gossip: No not the variant, but the cover of that one is on the back cover of this one.

The red foil special edition, correct?

DSC005541.jpg

NOW

$80!

People bring you the most joy...

You spelled "money" wrong.

Jerel, good luck with the shift in focus. A little mental re-alignment can be healthy from time to time.

Thanks TJ!

You are gonna like the audacity of my next focus. It spans a run of almost 1000 Modern books that no one wants and not easily graded. It should make collecting a Mint run look lazy. It will surely define me as collector on here, if I can get anybody to care, like they did for my last focus.

:gossip: two 9.8 books down this week.

Star comics.
Nope. Too much $$$ on some issues and I think, other people are doing those, including the forum legend Greggy. (worship) I really don't think there is one graded book in my new focus right now.
Greggy doesnt count. He will do anything.

People bring you the most joy...

You spelled "money" wrong.

Jerel, good luck with the shift in focus. A little mental re-alignment can be healthy from time to time.

Thanks TJ!

You are gonna like the audacity of my next focus. It spans a run of almost 1000 Modern books that no one wants and not easily graded. It should make collecting a Mint run look lazy. It will surely define me as collector on here, if I can get anybody to care, like they did for my last focus.

:gossip: two 9.8 books down this week.

Star comics.

So here's what we know so far...It's definitely a modern focus and it involves books that are not in demand by collectors. I'm thinking it has something to do with kid's comics. Based on the scope (about 1,000 modern books) it obviously runs the gamut between a variety of titles. I'll go out on a limb and say the focus is comic books based on cartoon shows. Of course, that would include a lot of Star Comics which we've been told is not a part of this...Perhaps a more modern iteration of Star Comics...Johnny DC perhaps? Pure speculation...

This one can come down some too.

DSC042231Large.jpg

$100

NOW

$80

:gossip:I paid $175 doh!

:takeit: I always knew I would get my first Gem from Jerel (worship)

Good luck in your new collection (thumbs u

That's where my first 10.0 came from! :applause:

This one can come down some too.

DSC042231Large.jpg

$100

NOW

$80

:gossip:I paid $175 doh!

:takeit: I always knew I would get my first Gem from Jerel (worship)

Good luck in your new collection (thumbs u

That's where my first 10.0 came from! :applause:

I'm hoping I can break up this Minty collection to alot of people who won't have to pay an insane premium for one. :grin: