• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best Simpsons Episode Ever?

67 posts in this topic

For sheer zaniness and a great laugh-per-minute ratio, I'll go with the Tomacco episode. It's got a great "challenge to a duel" opening, the hilarious tomacco middle story, and then Homer gets shot at the end.

What more can you ask?

OMG, the "Glove Slap" song was freaking HILARIOUS!!!

Great episode.

The episode that made me laugh the most was the one where Homer gained

all that weight so that he could work from home because he was "disabled".

I keep waiting for that one to be shown again on re-runs.

"The fingers you have used to dial are too fat. To order a special dialing wand, mash the keypad now."

But what of the "Beer Baron" episode!?!? "I'll get you, Beer Baron." *Homer, off in distance*: "No you won't..."

Or the "Fighting Hellfish" episode? "Hey Funboys, get a room!" (as Bart shares a tender moment with Granpa)

Or the THOH episode where they raise the dead?

Zombie John Smith: "Hey, I'M John Smith."

Other Zombie John Smith: "John Smith 1882?"

Zombie John Smith: "Myyy mistake."

That's a better question. WORST Simpsons episodes ever?

No question, that "Dancing Homer" episode where he becomes a baseball mascot.

There are zero laughs, it has a totally different tone, and is virtually unwatchable.

But what of the "Beer Baron" episode!?!? "I'll get you, Beer Baron." *Homer, off in distance*: "No you won't..."

love this episode!!

where he's in bed with Marge and the boiler keeps blowing and Homer tries covering up by claiming that he's burping, "Blam, Blam"!! 27_laughing.gif

then he runs down to the basement to try and fix things, ends up running out on the front lawn on fire, rolls on the ground, putting out the fire and with Marge looking at him from the window he says..."I thought about what you said honey and I am quitting." 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

No question, that "Dancing Homer" episode where he becomes a baseball mascot.

There are zero laughs, it has a totally different tone, and is virtually unwatchable.

I agree...it wasnt a good episode at all.... sleeping.gif

but hey, 1 out of how many bad episodes isnt bad!!! thumbsup2.gif

Does anyone remember the scene with Homer and the FBI, "hello Mr. Thompson". I think that was part of the Cape Fear episode. I could go on all night. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

That bit cracks me up each time I see it.

"I think he's talking to you." gossip.gif

classic!

Check out the Mr. Thompson file

another funny one...

The classoom says Lisa has a crush on Nelson (Lisa's checking him out the window)...Millhouse says she doesnt...the classroom says "Millhouse likes Lisa"... another girl in class says he doesnt...the class says that she likes Millhouse. And the teacher says, "shut up, nobody likes Millhouse!" 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

talk about giving childhood scars!!! grin.gif

Also in that episode, a note is past to Nelson by Lisa which says...I Like You (but no name on it). Nelson turns and Millhouse raises his eyebrows at him hi.gif... the next thing you see is Millhouse being carried to the ambulance!! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

poor Millhouse...just cant catch a break! grin.gif

Simple...fat homer...best episode ever...dont give me that [!@#%^&^] about the chili cook off either...that episode is good throught that first commerical break...after that it sucks....also no votes for the Homerpalooza epidose either...fat home is your only choice...

The episode that made me laugh the most was the one where Homer gained

all that weight so that he could work from home because he was "disabled".

I keep waiting for that one to be shown again on re-runs.

Should have read all the post first...wow make that 2 thigns we argree on...

Are there ANY bad Simpsons episodes? That's a better question. WORST Simpsons episodes ever?

any epidsode about lisa...Lisa for president...man that one is bad..or the one where they go to the beach and lisa wants to be cool