• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suggestions for a mmehdy avatar

61 posts in this topic

Ok Mitch..... one of the important things about being a part of a community like this is being able to laugh at yourself. From time to time almost everyone gets made fun of, teased, or just temporarily harrassed by the "rest of the family" . Even Mr. Bedrock :grin:

If Flee Marquette gets ahold of any pics of you .... well, just consider it an honor :applause:

So, I was noticing that you have no avatar pic by your name and thought, we, the kind and generous souls of this forum might take the time to give you a little help :grin::grin:

Feel free to use any of these Mitch :baiting:

tron.jpg

deathstarcostume.jpg

eyebig.jpg

Nixon.jpg

flamebutt.jpg

girlystormtrooper.jpg

IMG_1224.jpg

:grin::grin::grin:

From time to time almost everyone gets made fun of, teased, or just temporarily harrassed by the "rest of the family" . Even Mr. Bedrock :grin:

I'm scarred emotionally from the dreadful experience.

From time to time almost everyone gets made fun of, teased, or just temporarily harrassed by the "rest of the family" . Even Mr. Bedrock :grin:

I'm scarred emotionally from the dreadful experience.

Be quiet, or we will taunt you for yet another time. :taptaptap:

Here's my suggestion for his avatar:

113265.jpg

These are all wayyyy too surferisticated....

I just got this. He's whistling all happy....

I thought he was playing the drums for some reason doh!

Here's my suggestion for his avatar:

113265.jpg

These are all wayyyy too surferisticated....

I just got this. He's whistling all happy....

I thought he was playing the drums for some reason doh!

He's whistling while he's slaving in Hell. :makepoint:

I like "nixon" how do I do it?
Click on the arrow by "My Stuff", then click on my profile. You can upload an avitar there.

Save the picture first to your computer, then do as Comicdonna suggested. (thumbs u

Don't do it Mitch. Come up with your own. Not a disgraced president. It's fun finding your own avatar.

Yea..... there is an unlimited amount of pics you could use. I was just getting the ball rolling. You should pick something that you think is good. People will after a while see your avatar pic and know immediately who is posting. Course some peeps change theirs a few times a year ..... like thehumantorch ( I'm glad you got rid of that Oprah one Dave :applause:

Oh yea.... you can just get a portion of a cover cropped for your avatar too.... like mine. Plas 21 :acclaim: