• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr. TDcomicscards or "How I learned to Start Worrying and Hate CGG"

106 posts in this topic

careful Rip, the CGG faithful will soon be accusing you of color touching the 9.2 book just because you want to ruin CGG. Then they'll harp on the fact that cgc gave it a 9.6 calling them overrgraders, meanwhile oblivious still to the fact that CGG undergrades on purpose... 893frustrated.gif

So if you got Neal Adams to sign over the color touch with a felt pen at a convention with a CGC rep present, would that still get a PLOD or would you then have a 9.6 signature series Batman #238?

(nice book otherwise...one of the books I'm collecting from my childhood.)

So if you got Neal Adams to sign over the color touch with a felt pen at a convention with a CGC rep present, would that still get a PLOD or would you then have a 9.6 signature series Batman #238?

(nice book otherwise...one of the books I'm collecting from my childhood.)

sign-funnypost.gif

knowing Rip, i know he wouldn't even think of it, bur I'd rather sound like an insufficiently_thoughtful_person and say it first than actually have someone who believes that he would and come out and insult him by accusing him of doing so...

and Rip - maybe the CT give it an apparent 9.6 look 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'm finding it a little hard to believe they missed amateur CT. That should mean there's BLEEDTHROUGH!! 893whatthe.gif

Feel like busting open the case and looking for where the CT is? I definitely would if I were you.

Why don't you turn TDComix in to ebay? And tell CGG too. Maybe CGG will stop accepting submissions from TDComix? I mean, they'll take a 50% immediate hit to their revenues 27_laughing.gif, but you should at least give them the opportunity to do the right thing.

Nope... resto trumps signatures, even if they are signed in front of a CGC rep they will get a purple label.

K

Post them in real time? As a public service announcement, you know.

Daniel was very quick to answer his e-mails.

We are discussing the problem right now.......

In short so far, wanted to know what was missed, wanted to see the scans I offered

It will be interesting to get grading notes from both CGG and CGC on this one.