• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

23 posts in this topic

Gonna give this Sucker one more go.

Payment by PPAL,Check,MO.

Probies can buy at triple listed price HOSers at quadruple.

FF1 CGC 2.5 SA

Right Edge Trimmed,Color touch,Tear seal, and glue

$1,175 shipped/insured

Trades are also possible, PM me with offers

IMG_2079.jpg

ffts.jpg

FFB.jpg

I still think it looks great, especially at that price, but my girlfriend just told me:"I don't want a restored copy of that in the house!!!". For real. :luhv:

Good luck!

:cry:

I still think it looks great, especially at that price, but my girlfriend just told me:"I don't want a restored copy of that in the house!!!". For real. :luhv:

Good luck!

You tell your girlfriend about comics and she cares??? :baiting: Buy Marks book already!

My wife does not know a thing about comics...And I like it that way. If she knew what some of my comics cost, that would start world war 3. lol

Good luck!

You tell your girlfriend about comics and she cares??? :baiting: Buy Marks book already!

My wife does not know a thing about comics...And I like it that way. If she knew what some of my comics cost, that would start world war 3. lol

+1 lol

My wife thinks every book I've bought cost $40 according to what Ive told her :shy:

Good luck!

+1 lol

My wife thinks every book I've bought cost $40 according to what Ive told her :shy:

:roflmao:

Good luck!

+1 lol

Did you put her in the coal shed for the Sgt. Fury book? :lol:

Any luck with finding who bought it?

Good luck!

+1 lol

Can I have your wifes cell #? I'd like to offer her $1,000 for that X-men 1 of yours. $960 is a nice profit. :baiting:

That cover presents really well for a 2.5, the trimming scares me a little but would seriously consider if I hadn't just gotten a grail leaving me minimal funds right now. Good luck with the sale! (thumbs u

I may have just found an upgrade, so 1 more price drop to $1175 firm

well...can't pass that up.

:takeit:

Thanks tortie. (thumbs u

:golfclap: