• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ultimate Favorite Adams Covers Poll: Finals Contest and Donations

191 posts in this topic

I always thought Kirby did the Thing best, followed by Byrne in his early '80's run. Adams seemed to really miss the mark.

Barry Windsor-Smith's interpretation of the character was excellent. (Marvel Fanfare 15)

Good thing I was sitting down when I saw this. I'm more excited about it then anything I have been in collecitng for a long while. In fact, I almost wish I didn't see it before it got to me, I'm going to be thinking about it all weekend. All I can say is wow !, and stunningly gourgous, haunting and mysterious all at the same time.

Glad you like it Joe! It needs to get to the states from the other end of the planet where the artist lives. I'll keep you posted on when you should be receiving it. (thumbs u

I just wanted to post this for all to see and enjoy - and I wanted to thank Matthew for the great piece of artwork. I've always loved his stuff & I'm so very happy to have one of his creations now.

I also wanted to thank you guys for the ridiculously fun contest for one of my all-time fave comic artists. Great job!

Bats227byMatthew.jpg

I just wanted to post this for all to see and enjoy - and I wanted to thank Matthew for the great piece of artwork. I've always loved his stuff & I'm so very happy to have one of his creations now.

I also wanted to thank you guys for the ridiculously fun contest for one of my all-time fave comic artists. Great job!

Bats227byMatthew.jpg

Thanks for participating! Approved by the Cover Swipe Authority. Love it. lol