• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thank you

11 posts in this topic

I just want to give a big (thumbs u to Branget, Pitboss, and Armydoc for helping me with my Walking Dead 9.8 collection. As I'm sure anyone knows, who has dealt with them before, these are stand up guys and a pleasure to work with. Glad I finally found a place to help me with my collecting needs :)

The boards are definitely a GREAT place to buy!

I still buy from the auction sites like Clink and comicconnect but since I've joined here my buying on eBay has gone from about 50% to about maybe 1%. So much better buying here! Better deals usually, don't have to search for hours and don't have to worry about the scam artists (thumbs u

I just want to give a big (thumbs u to Branget, Pitboss, and Armydoc for helping me with my Walking Dead 9.8 collection. As I'm sure anyone knows, who has dealt with them before, these are stand up guys and a pleasure to work with. Glad I finally found a place to help me with my collecting needs :)

I hope Branget didn't sell you the Walking Dead issues he was getting for me?!?!?!? I haven't heard from him in awhile :taptaptap:

:baiting:

I hope Branget didn't sell you the Walking Dead issues he was getting for me?!?!?!? I haven't heard from him in awhile :taptaptap:

:baiting:

He did seem a bit reluctant at first, like something was holding him back hm :jokealert:Seems like every time I let him know what I need, his first response is, "I've got that coming in soon." lol Just to think of the amount of money I would have saved on shipping, had I found this place first :pullhair:

The boards are definitely a GREAT place to buy!

I still buy from the auction sites like Clink and comicconnect but since I've joined here my buying on eBay has gone from about 50% to about maybe 1%. So much better buying here! Better deals usually, don't have to search for hours and don't have to worry about the scam artists (thumbs u

Everyone I've dealt with on here has been more than fair, honest, and helpful. I still check out ebay here and there, for items that people may only know that site as a selling place, but there's alot of people on ebay that think everything they sell is worth alot more than it is. I noticed someone on ebay selling a 9.8 universal Walking Dead #19 for $800 :o I sincerely asked why, since I knew that the typical selling point on ebay is around 100-125. He said that the online price guide raw was x amount, and that the graded status multiplied that by x amount. I just told him good luck, but I felt compelled to tell him, price guides mean squat on ebay. The money some people waste listing items on ebay at insane prices, that will never sell, never ceases to amaze me (shrug)