• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW GUY ***** JOSE JARO SKETCH OPP ********* NEW GUY - SOLD OUT

385 posts in this topic

With permission from Joe Pierson, I am proud to announce a Signature Series sketch opportunity with Marvel Sketch Card Arist Jose Jaro. Although Jaro isn't published, his skill surpass some artist that are. Jaro and I have been hard at work trying to make this happen, and we’re both glad that we’re able to present this to you. And yes, the covers WILL BE as detailed as possible!

FULL BODY: COLOR $120.00, THIS INCLUDES BASIC BACKGROUND.

ADDITIONAL CHARACTERS : COLOR $50

This sketch oppotunity is only limited to TEN spots!!!:news: SOLD OUT!

You will have to provide your own blank cover. I recommend Avengers 1 1st print, New Avengers 1, or X-Men 1 blanks to gain the full effect of the colors. IF you need one, I've got some coming that I would be willing to sell.

Deadline to Sign up will be by the end of next week!

INTERNATIONAL BOARD MEMBERS: If you want to be included in the Opp, please PM me for shipping rates. I can personally ship your book to you!!

Blanks can be mailed to:

Adonis Morejon

c/o Jose Jaro Sketch Opp.

1605 E. North Bay St.

Tampa, FL 33610

Payment is accepted in the form of Check, MO or Paypal. Paypal payments must be made to lbjarm@msn.com Questions: Please PM me.

Once your books arrive, all proper paperwork will be filled by me, shipped to Jon and then back to CGC for grading. Once your book(s) is graded, they will be shipped back to your mailing address.

CGC SLABBING AND SHIPPING FEES (ARE NOT INCLUDED):

Modern: $27.00

SHIPPING:

Return Postage (U.S. Registered Mail Only) - INSURANCE IS NOT OPTIONAL

1 Comic………..$14.00

2 Comics……....$16.00

3-5 Comics……$21.00

Example of Jose's work:

thor_ap_cards_by_lazeedog-d3arw7b-1.jpg

f6bc03be4fa5fc25923b98bbd9462979-d3ddxzj-1.jpg

cebed20c7c774f9a9ad444fdee7687d5-d3as9dv-1.jpg

6b29108c7085607f9f7c0a191f32921a-d3bv62v.jpg

MOAR STUFF:

viking_by_lazeedog.jpgheavy_metal_line_work_by_lazeedog.jpgfa0f46559d12a570bf9180063a403820-d3eng9w.jpg

gambit_inks_by_lazeedog.jpg

The_Dark_Khight_ink_by_lazeedog.jpg

BTW, the larger sketches on the sketch cards are a true representation of what we should expect to get. For some reason I couldn't zoom in to show the details. If someone wants to help me out, please do so.