• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Worst Comic Book Movies Ever

191 posts in this topic

Yeah except the Jane version was PG and had Travolta...so it goes to the bottom of my list.

RE: The Punisher.

Dolph Lundgren version, horrible.

Punisher: War Zone, by far the worst of the three.

Punisher, Thomas Jane version, very watchable. Knowing that Jane is a fan, and a lot of the choices made making the film makes it a fun basic cable, nothing else on, film to watch.

War Zone: Great time I had with this one. Honestly, what the fudge do you guys expect when watchin' comic book movies. lol

I don't expect to laugh out loud at how hard the director is trying to overdo the violence, while at the same time making it look as cheap and poorly done as the worst B-movie.

Also, whenever directors try to work in the "Trendy" mess into films it ruins it. Those urban parkour guys jumping around for no flippin reason other than the X-games got good ratings on ESPN.

Yeah except the Jane version was PG and had Travolta...so it goes to the bottom of my list.

RE: The Punisher.

Dolph Lundgren version, horrible.

Punisher: War Zone, by far the worst of the three.

Punisher, Thomas Jane version, very watchable. Knowing that Jane is a fan, and a lot of the choices made making the film makes it a fun basic cable, nothing else on, film to watch.

Jane version was "R". :gossip:

DAREDEVIL. Jennifer Gardner as Electra Elektra????? What a piece of garbage.

I didn't mind Daredevil. I did think the Electra Elektra movie was awful.

Fixed it for you :shy:

Almost fixed it. It's Jennifer Garner ;)

The Phantom with Billy Zane was absurd.

The Spirit was a mess.

Many of the movies listed by people... such as the Fantastic four films, Daredevil, Batman and Robin, Electra, the Punisher ... at least those films had their moments, there may not have been many, but they did have some good parts, unlike the two I listed above which are unwatchable...

Hell, as bad as Catwoman was, at least seeing a prime Halle Berry in a skin tight suit was something....

The Phantom with Billy Zane was absurd.

The Spirit was a mess.

Many of the movies listed by people... such as the Fantastic four films, Daredevil, Batman and Robin, Electra, the Punisher ... at least those films had their moments, there may not have been many, but they did have some good parts, unlike the two I listed above which are unwatchable...

Hell, as bad as Catwoman was, at least seeing a prime Halle Berry in a skin tight suit was something....

I really agree with The Spirit being unwatchable, but at least The Phantom had a sexed up villianess with a heart of gold(Catherine Zeta Jones) and Treat Williams's insanely enjoyable bad guy. Sure, it was about a guy in a tight purple body-stocking with a pet wolf and horse and an almost labotomized Vampire Slayer girlfriend, but the PG mini battles with veteran tough guy actor James Remar were great too. Now and then, I see the preview and have the urge to watch something with a little more innocence, like the first two Superman movies. My 2c

The image of the Hoff with strategically placed shar pei puppies is going to require some mental bleach.

I actually shuddered with revulsion just now.