• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 181 Milestone Edition?!

19 posts in this topic

I thought so. I saw 25 bids and thought it was 25 different folks but looks like 2 people. Maybe a bidding war getting out of hand .

No, it's not rare. Clearly someone didn't know or wasn't paying attention to what they were bidding on.

If the book hit the dollar bin, its not there very long. I have pulled a few from the cheapo bins over the years. Its not worth what that auction ended at but I always get at least $15.00 per copy. Compared to the other Milestone issues which do launder the dollar bins, the 181 book sells.

If the book hit the dollar bin, its not there very long. I have pulled a few from the cheapo bins over the years. Its not worth what that auction ended at but I always get at least $15.00 per copy. Compared to the other Milestone issues which do launder the dollar bins, the 181 book sells.

I could see $10-15 tops for this one. But I'm not looking anytime soon.

Simply two people that apparently wanted it. . thanks for the shill comments, two other copies sold recently and listed in feedback comments. Apparently from what topnotchcomics said I sold them too low. This one had a Buy It Now at $6.95 and the first bidder made the Buy It Now option disappear. I will be happy if the high bidder pays which he has not yet. Once again thanks for the shill comments.

If it walks like a duck....

The two that duked it out over the book are both low feedback bidders. One has 93% of their bids with you, the other has 64% with you. Thanks to eBay's system of protecting identities, we only have information like this to look at.

Sorry, I meant I'm done posting with this thread (not with the board), there's just nothing else I can add or know what to add. Didn't mean to come across as I was mad and leaving. Thanks for saying I'll be missed.