• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For those of you who DIDN'T order OS from 'house...

70 posts in this topic

The guide's been a joke for years. I think I'm finally going to put my money where my mouth is and not buy a copy this year.

Lets all campaign for someone to put together a DECENT and a truly reflective guide. Teach Overstreet that we won't just settle for any old thrown-together C - R - A - P

Ian, do you think your Tales of the Teen Titans Annual #5 and Dragonlance Annual #1 are listed in the new OS??

Do you?

"If work was so good, then the rich would have kept it to themselves."

nice quote...my sentiments exactly!! thumbsup2.gif

Ian, do you think your Tales of the Teen Titans Annual #5 and Dragonlance Annual #1 are listed in the new OS??

Do you?

Well as Paul Levitz himself told Overstreet that they didn't exist, I'd be expecting them to be NOT listed anymore.

But I'd be fascinated to find out.

Please put me out of my misery. It may be a few days till the guides arrive in England.

Double Action #2 - 1445 / 2890 / 4335 / 9000 / 13K / 17K

Ian - ever think that one sale doesn't make a market? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

However, if a NM copy sold for $50,000 and there are only 3 or 4 copies, I'd say $17,000 is a ridiculous amount to list the book at in NM.

What about TMNT #1 and Cerebus #1?

TMNT #1 - 31/62/93/228/339/450

Cerebus #1 - 33/66/99/248/374/500

Well, talking of examples of books which do have a track record of sales over the past few years which are not accurately portrayed in Overstreet...

Yea, no [!@#%^&^]! A FN copy is selling on Ebay right now for over $300. Where in God's name does Overstreet get a $99 value in FN?? I'd be willing to bet a FN copy hasn't sold for $99 for 15 years.

Do you?

Well as Paul Levitz himself told Overstreet that they didn't exist, I'd be expecting them to be NOT listed anymore.

Please put me out of my misery. It may be a few days till the guides arrive in England.

I couldnt find either listed... confused-smiley-013.gif

Do you?

They are no longer listed in the OS. So some of your efforts seem to have paid off with the new guide.