• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

On speaking terms and trying to solve the problem

448 posts in this topic

Call you back why? To discuss exchanging the book you put up for sale in the CGC marketplace?

:makepoint:

You give bababooey a bad name....

:signofftopic:

If I have to explain it again to you...I'm still not sure you will understand it.

Call you back why? To discuss exchanging the book you put up for sale in the CGC marketplace?

I don't see why that's any kind of issue at all.

Sellers have books up for sale on multiple venues all the time. If it sells on one you close it on the other, or if you get a call back, you delist or say, sorry it just sold. Basically you don't want to wait around for one person who may or may not ever follow thru... Oh wait, thats exactly what happened.

Apparently this thread has been hijacked.

You give bababooey a bad name....

:signofftopic:

If I have to explain it again to you...I'm still not sure you will understand it.

:popcorn:

Don't feel obligated though...in truth you don't owe me a response of any kind. If you choose to respond then that is your decision.

I was just gonna say...

Back to topic...

I'm still waiting for that box of vagisil that captainofindustry promised. if it doesn't arrive soon I might have to post a new complaint thread. :pullhair:

guilty sorry Thanos - see this little icon up here that says re: Thano71 beside the title? That means I'm responding to you.

WTTB

:blush:

Cool, thanks for the welcome. It was more of an observation than anything else.

I was just gonna say...

Back to topic...

I'm still waiting for that box of vagisil that captainofindustry promised. if it doesn't arrive soon I might have to post a new complaint thread. :pullhair:

lol

Strictly looking at his feedback rating, and even subtracting the recent transaction with the OP, he still has had, in the past 12 months, 13 neutral & 11 negative ratings. Even with the high volume of sales they're doing, that seems like an aweful lot to me. It's enought to suggest they need to look at why they keep getting those marks, and make some adjustment.

Just my thoughts on the matter.

22 negative - 10 of which are from the OP - ratings in close to 12000 transactions (or items) is an awful lot? That's indicative of nothing but excellence, especially from a seller who deals almost exclusively in raws and has a base of customers that include people who know how to grade.

Context is everything.

These 10 negs left by buyer Pinotommy "Paid for Express, package lost. Sloppy Seller. Unwilling to refund! STAY AWAY!!!" are so off the mark, so unfair, such a blatant neg feedback bombing, it does no make the seller look bad, it makes the buyer look like someone who is impatient, and needs to be blocked.

The seller, easily in top 1% of comic sellers from most any metric you could conjure up, in quality of material offered, in volume, in grading, etc is the model that sellers should strive towards. The seller Zillaf4 will not be hurt at all by the ugly actions of this buyer, his feedback tumbled to 99.8 % due to the fb bombing but by next month will be back to 99.9% and I am sure seller is not losing sleep over this.

I've mailed Todd today, to explain why I've left negative feedback. He got me raving mad, because he kept repeating that the books were a the post-office although I went there almost daily. He knows (now) as a matter-of-fact that the books were never at my post-office. I would like to follow his lead that the books are 30 miles from my home. Probably he will not give me the exact location unless I resolve the neg. feedback. Would this influence the PP-decision on the claim in case the books are lost forever?

By the way, the percentage of positive feedback remained at 99.8%. My feedback didn't influence this percentage....