• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VII - SHAT-CAP & DISCOUNTS ON PAGE 90! BETTER DEALS!

961 posts in this topic

TEAM YANKEE # 1 - 6 - RUN - $3

The origin story of Team America while they were in Vietnam with Frank Castle could be the Elseworlds idea of this series. Or not.

IMG_2022.jpg

TERMINATOR MINI SERIES - # 1,2,3,4 - $3

Not a bad read here... just ask Photoshop wunderkind, Snake Eyes.

I've got TWO ONE SET of this at $3 each.

SOLD ONE SET to gcstomp

IMG_2019.jpg

TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE # 1,2,3,4,5,6 - RUN - $8

Later issues are hard to run down... especially with a chainsaw.

I've got TWO SETS ONE SET of this at $8 each.

SOLD ONE SET TO KenMac

IMG_2017.jpg

THE THING: FREEKSHOW # 1,2,3,4 - RUN - $5

Every wonder what Geoff Johns did before he took over the DC Universe? Well he and his old Flash partner, Scott Kollins, got a car payment or two from Joe Q and did a few series like this. Great read and better art.

IMG_2016.jpg

THE THING:NIGHT FALLS ON YANCY STREET # 1,2,3,4 - RUN - $5

Evan Dorkin was hungry and needed money for food... specifically milk & cheese. So he cashed a check for doing this series. Which wasn't that bad, but no where near as funny as his Slave Labor stuff.

IMG_2015.jpg

DC: 2000 # 1, 2 - $5

We celebrated the year 2000 in Tennessee with freaks trying to sell generators and insurance salesmen trying to sell you policies on your "soon to crash hard drives"... plus we read comic books about it. Just think, kids born in 2001 will never see the 22nd century unless they are very lucky. Or not lucky if all that Skynet comes true.

IMG_2014.jpg

2010 # 1,2 - SET - $5

Can you imagine me reading this book back in '84 going "man its going to be so cool in 2010". Well here it is, 2011, and the coolest thing we've got is the iPad and gas pumps we can get cash out of. Frickin' wow to the future. :(

IMG_2013.jpg

THUNDERCATS # 0 CAMPBELL CVR, # 1 ADAMS CVR, # 1 EMC2 CVR - ALL $2

Yep all three books for just TWO SMACKS. I realllly overordered these back in the day. Dreams of making mad Thundercat money is as ridiculous as it sounds. :(

IMG_2012.jpg

U.S.AGENT # 1,2,3 - SET - $3

Busting forth, the Agent busts forth. I read this story about 6 years ago on the crapper... I was impressed that it held my attention.

IMG_2009.jpg