• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VII - SHAT-CAP & DISCOUNTS ON PAGE 90! BETTER DEALS!

961 posts in this topic

SILVER SABLE # 1, 2, 3,4 5, 6, 7, 8 - RUN - $7

In the early 90's, believe it or not, this was one of the store's best sellers. This, Darkhawk, Secret Defenders and X-men sold like shatcakes.

IMG_2072.jpg

SUBHUMAN # 1, 2, 3, 4 - RUN - $10

Schultz's "Dave Stevens"-ish artwork and covers make this a gem in the Rupp ! Did you get that? "snicker"

lol

Those books look very sharp!

hm

Come on Nick! You're just one "take it" sign away from bold ebony photo cover love. :baiting:

Schultz's "Dave Stevens"-ish artwork and covers make this a gem in the Rupp ! Did you get that? "snicker"

lol

hm

Come on Nick! You're just one "take it" sign away from bold ebony photo cover love. :baiting:

:roflmao::sick:

Wait - I have been thinking of starting a registry set.

:fear:

U.S. AGENT # 1, 2, 3 - SET - $3

Poor ole Jerry Ordway must have had the mortgage due to work for Marvel. That said, this isn't a bad story at all. I tried it, why can't you?

IMG_2071.jpg

lol

hm

:roflmao::sick:

Wait - I have been thinking of starting a registry set.

:fear:

Hold on! Let me break out my press, estimate the grades, and jack the price! :grin:

SPIRIT: THE NEW ADVENTURES # 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 - RUN - $7

Alan Moore, Dave Gibbons, Neil Gaiman, Kurt Busiek and a shatload of other people put this quality book together. My last set.

IMG_2070.jpg

SPIDER-MAN: THE FINAL ADVENTURE # 1, 2, 3, 4 - FULL RUN - $10

Hard to find mid 90's mini. All have those funky, dark foil covers that got big way back i the day. A great looking set of books that you just don't see everyday... unless you're at my house.

IMG_2069.jpg

THE SHIELD # 1, 2, 3,4 , 5 - RUN - $7

The cop show to end all cop shows. Truly some of the best television produced in the last 200 years. Vic Mackey was not a nice man... but he got the job done.

IMG_2068.jpg

CLASSIC STAR WARS: EMPIRE STRIKES BACK # 1, 2

CLASSIC STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI # 1, 2

GET BOTH SETS FOR $8

Check out that supreme Hutt lickin' that Slave Leia's gonna be on the receiving end of. You know thats a wang slappin' Adam Hughes cover right? Easy fanboys... get your hand off of it... and back away from the keyboard.

IMG_2067.jpg

ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN -script BOOK - UNREAD RARE BENDIS - $10

I've only got TWO of these left at $10 each.

This is a trade of nothing but Bendis scripts. Learn from a pro on how to pace, plot, -script & create like a PRO !

000clooneythonSIX0023.jpg

:takeit: the better of the two.

You will purchase . You will purchase . You will purchase .

On a side note... my Mighty Dog recycling unit is on the "B" box and my meat leash is resting, comfortably I might add, on the "C" box.

IMG_2057.jpg

SPYBOY & YOUNG JUSTICE # 1, 2, 3 - RUN - $4

Peter David's two greatest things to write about. Young boys running around in tight costumes and young boys running around in tight costumes.

IMG_2064.jpg

SPIRIT OF THE TAO # 1, 2,3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 - FULL SET - $10

This is the full Top Cow run. Not a bad book... alot like all other Top Cow books with a little bit more T&A mixed in. T&A is an abbreviation for "teats & arse" for those not in the know or those not into master-strat-ifa-bastie-kaba-cation.

IMG_2063.jpg