• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VII - SHAT-CAP & DISCOUNTS ON PAGE 90! BETTER DEALS!

961 posts in this topic

ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN -script BOOK - UNREAD RARE BENDIS - $10

I've only got TWO ONE of these left at $10 each.

SOLD MY BEST COPY TO aszumilo

This is a trade of nothing but Bendis scripts. Learn from a pro on how to pace, plot, -script & create like a PRO !

000clooneythonSIX0023.jpg

WOLVERINE WEAPON X -UNREAD HARDBACK NOVEL - $10

Actual 400 page novel about the Weapon X program and Wolvie's role in it. Says its a "LIMITED EDITION" which I suppose is true since I only have ONE left.

000clooneythonSIX0022.jpg

THE AUTHORITY: ROLE PLAYING & RESOURCE BOOK - $8

This massive 350 page hardback from Wildstorm & Guardians of Order has artwork galore from the hit series... plus turns out... makes a game. Play it with your wife... play it with yourself or on your poll. Play with it & enjoy it like you used to when you played with. This monster has an original retail of right at $50 ! Yours for $8

I have TWO COPIES of this baby left... I think.

000clooneythonSIX0021.jpg

THE BEST OF SPIDER-MAN VOL.3 HARDBACK - $8

Original retail of $29.99 on this shrinkwrapped, never read, brand new jewel which sports a cool J.Scott Campbell cover.

000clooneythonSIX0020.jpg

SPIDER-MAN MASTERPIECE EDITION HARDBACK - $5

I've got TWO OF THESE left I think at $5 each.

Original retail of $30 and just like the X-men Masterpiece hardback... except this one has stories with Spider-Man... you know... since its his edition.

000clooneythonSIX0019.jpg

take one. and the free tarzan

ELEKTRA & WOLVERINE: THE REDEEMER HARDBACK - $5

Original retail of $30 on this unread hardback. I've got about THREE COPIES at $5 each.

Oh and Greg Rucka wrote it too. So its kinda seedy and crime-y like. Elektra's got her a big ole handful there in that middle panel too. Possibly doing that ancient Ninja move called the "Man-Johnson Green-Suk-it Squeeze-Pump"... not sure... need to watch Kill Bill Vol 2 again to be sure.

000clooneythonSIX0018.jpg

X-MEN VIGNETTES - UNREAD & RARE HERE - $6

Very hard to find TPB that contains Bolton's back up stories from Classic X-Men # 1 - 13. Great stuff here.

I've got about FOUR, TWO , ONE sweet unread copies of this at $6 each.

SOLD TWO COPIES to Detroit Mike

SOLD ONE COPY TO AndyBoBo

SOLD LAST COPY TO iggy101us