• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Force Comics grand opening in Panama City Florida...july 30th

31 posts in this topic

hello all...

if anyone is in the Panama City area on July 30, 2011,from 9am -3pm we would like to invite you to the grand opening of our new store in the Gilberg's shopping center (2461 MLK jr Blvd)...across from Target, next to Red Elephant

40% off all new comics and trades, 10-25% off all statues and toys... VIntage SW, ST, Mego WGSH....we might even have a refreshment table lol

We will have on display for the opening only all the Major Gold and Silver keys (except Action 1 and Tec 27) and I promise absolutely NO celebrity guests...this is all about the comics and the toys!

850-769-1745

store6.jpg

store1.jpg

store3.jpg

store2.jpg

megocasestore006.jpg

store5.jpg

store7.jpg

megocasestore001.jpg

megocasestore002.jpg

megocasestore005.jpg

store2.jpg

I see your store manager is inspecting the inventory. Huge congrats on the grand opening and hope the new store is a smashing success, Rick :applause: Btw, I'll be sure you get your Coke Zero fix during WW Chicago (thumbs u

store2.jpg

I see your store manager is inspecting the inventory. Huge congrats on the grand opening and hope the new store is a smashing success, Rick :applause: Btw, I'll be sure you get your Coke Zero fix during WW Chicago (thumbs u

Actually he is the asst manager lol

Rick, awesome looking store.

Is this in a strip mall? What is around the store?

It is in a little shopping mall. Red elephant and fabric store and ladies shoppe a d olive garden and burger king. It is at the busiest corner in the county!

Rick, awesome looking store.

Is this in a strip mall? What is around the store?

It is in a little shopping mall. Red elephant and fabric store and ladies shoppe a d olive garden and burger king. It is at the busiest corner in the county!

very impressive (thumbs u Looks like a full service comic/geek shop. In san jose, i have to go 3 different stores to cover what you have.