• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Humberto Ramos Sketch Opportunity

231 posts in this topic

I have been in contact with little results. I think (unknown to me at the time) there is another opp going with Ramos now as well and they are also still waiting. I am considering driving to Wondercon to speak with Ramos in person but if anyone has reservations on this opp shoot me a message and we can work something out.

I think (unknown to me at the time) there is another opp going with Ramos now as well and they are also still waiting.

That opp was going on long before this one.

How long, if you don't mind me asking?

Either way I am all in and can't wait (but will) to see the results.

He's going to Wonder Con, ask him.

Yep.. I will be at SDCC and will see him there in person. I am thinking about driving to Wondercon as well.

I have no clue about the other opp. I was not even aware of it till after everything with mine.

I think what is sad to me is that I would assume Humberto and his people have been paid for these books and he is failing to live up to his word. He would be in court by now if it were anything else.

I would hate to see this go public in a major way for Humberto as it would ruin his reputation big time.

Good Luck Jake and keep everyone posted.

I'm curious, if I were to post something on Facebook, his FB to be exact, who would be mad at me?

I'm seriously contemplating doing this.

i would rather someone mention something to him at wondercon then you on facebook, sorry adonis but don't take it into your own hands

I'm curious, if I were to post something on Facebook, his FB to be exact, who would be mad at me?

Based on the majority of your posts here, I'd say your high school English teacher.

:jokealert:

Ramos is one of my favorites. I am willing to wait, but as I mentioned earlier anyone who would like to opt out I will do my best to come to s resolution for you guys. I love Ramos, seems impossible to get otherwise so I will wait.

Also if this gets cancelled on me I am out the $200 in shipping, the blank comics etc. It sucks but as long as I am patient I am sure they will be done. If you look at the volume of work Ramos is putting out he is penciling or contributing to like 4 books a month. He has been swamped so I understand the delay, I don't like it but I understand it.

Ramos is one of my favorites. I am willing to wait, but as I mentioned earlier anyone who would like to opt out I will do my best to come to s resolution for you guys. I love Ramos, seems impossible to get otherwise so I will wait.

Also if this gets cancelled on me I am out the $200 in shipping, the blank comics etc. It sucks but as long as I am patient I am sure they will be done. If you look at the volume of work Ramos is putting out he is penciling or contributing to like 4 books a month. He has been swamped so I understand the delay, I don't like it but I understand it.

I'm with Jake and considering I'm running the mysterious second Ramos opp I reiterate this to those participating in it, like Fred said if you want a refund and opt out then we will gladly buy your book