• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Humberto Ramos Sketch Opportunity

231 posts in this topic

Whoever got the Moon Knight and Punisher pieces will be very happy.

Wewt! ;)

Cant wait to see my Moonie! ;)

No pic of this one?

Nope, sorry dude. All of the pics I was able to get have been posted. You'll me very happy with your MK, trust me on that.

Ok so a bit overdue but I wanted to show recognition to a couple people for helping this opp get wrapped up. I first want to say that Ramos is the master... I wish I could keep all the sketches... once they arrive I will post photos of everything.

I want to start by thanking Justin aka. bucycap for the initial PM that got the ball rolling on fast tracking the opp to completion. Justin went out of his way to go to Wondercon and was very kind to take pictures and everything he did at the show. Justin also introduced me to someone I had not previously met Joseph Damon who is Ramos's agent. Joseph was very helpful and within 2 days of hearing about the situation he had an answer for me and had arranged to have all the sketches delivered to Wondercon.

I also wanted to share a note and a sketch that has already been posted. I thought this was pretty awesome and very great of Justin to save it for me and send it to me.

This note was attached to the following sketch:

sc0000-1.jpg

472040_2924960610295_1449296790_31960313_115132329_o.jpg

For those who have trouble reading it the note reads:

"I know you wanted a full figure Galactus but the chance was so tempting that I couldn't help myself. Honestly. I think this is the nicest sketch I've done ever. So I really hope you don't mind how it ended

PS I loved the Silver Surfer in it - Ramos"

Of course I do not mind... and I really liked to see this note. I am honored to have the sketch which Ramos describes as his best ever.

So in conclusion, thanks to Justin, Joseph and Humberto!

Great stuff! the surfer is awesome!

Thanks to everyone involved. Ramos is a master, and my favorite current artist. :foryou:

I can't wait to see my Green Goblin! :)

Now the waiting game.

Great stuff! the surfer is awesome!

Thanks to everyone involved. Ramos is a master, and my favorite current artist. :foryou:

I can't wait to see my Green Goblin! :)

Now the waiting game.

Think you were the only Green Gob I thought that sketch was posted?

And +1 Ramos is my favorite current artist

Not posted yet. The only goblin I have seen is flying around behind Spider-man and Venom, in what I guess is Spider-Junkies sketch.

If it looks as good as that one I am set. (thumbs u

Not posted yet. The only goblin I have seen is flying around behind Spider-man and Venom, in what I guess is Spider-Junkies sketch.

If it looks as good as that one I am set. (thumbs u

You are right! Well I think we have seen what 7? Out of 17 total.

Ok so a bit overdue but I wanted to show recognition to a couple people for helping this opp get wrapped up. I first want to say that Ramos is the master... I wish I could keep all the sketches... once they arrive I will post photos of everything.

I want to start by thanking Jason aka. bucycap for the initial PM that got the ball rolling on fast tracking the opp to completion. Jason went out of his way to go to Wondercon and was very kind to take pictures and everything he did at the show. Jason also introduced me to someone I had not previously met Joseph Damon who is Ramos's agent. Joseph was very helpful and within 2 days of hearing about the situation he had an answer for me and had arranged to have all the sketches delivered to Wondercon.

I also wanted to share a note and a sketch that has already been posted. I thought this was pretty awesome and very great of Justin to save it for me and send it to me.

sc0000-1.jpg

"I know you wanted a full figure Galactus but the chance was so tempting that I couldn't help myself. Honestly. I think this is the nicest sketch I've done ever. So I really hope you don't mind how it ended

Of course I do not mind... and I really liked to see this note. I am honored to have the sketch which Ramos describes as his best ever.

You got my name right half of the time, it's Justin not Jason :baiting:

I want to start by thanking Jason aka. bucycap for the initial PM that got the ball rolling on fast tracking the opp to completion. Jason went out of his way to go to Wondercon and was very kind to take pictures and everything he did at the show. Jason also introduced me to someone I had not previously met Joseph Damon who is Ramos's agent. Joseph was very helpful and within 2 days of hearing about the situation he had an answer for me and had arranged to have all the sketches delivered to Wondercon.

sc0000-1.jpg

Fixed... my brain is not working. :facepalm:

sc0000-1.jpg

Fixed... my brain is not working. :facepalm:

It's all good my friend.

I'm just glad I was able to help get the opp completed. The books came out great and everyone who got in on this is really lucky.

Can't wait for the books to get back from CGC so everyone can see the awesomeness!

Anyone received their books yet?

It has been about 2 months. CGC usually takes longer than that.

I do wonder if they have been graded. hm

Modern SSs books are usually turned around pretty quickly. Any day now, I suspect.

Good news and bad news. 10 of the 17 sketches are here for some reason the other 7 have not shipped yet so those should be here soon!

I will post pics of the 10 tonight :D