• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Humberto Ramos Sketch Opportunity

231 posts in this topic

Oh man! Wow thanks everyone for the great response. Round 1 is closed! I will see what I can do about getting a round 2. Remember if your book is not here by Aug 3rd. you will have to use one of my blanks or get bumped from the list. I will be sending the first 10 guys messages, one was confirmed by PM so the first 9 :takeit: in the thread are confirmed. All the others will go to a stand-by list in the order of posting in the thread. If you would like to be added to the stand-by list post the 'takeit' and I will add you to the list.

Thanks again everyone!

Jake Mackessy

Oh man! Wow thanks everyone for the great response. Round 1 is closed! I will see what I can do about getting a round 2. Remember if your book is not here by Aug 3rd. you will have to use one of my blanks or get bumped from the list. I will be sending the first 10 guys messages, one was confirmed by PM so the first 9 :takeit: in the thread are confirmed. All the others will go to a stand-by list in the order of posting in the thread. If you would like to be added to the stand-by list post the 'takeit' and I will add you to the list.

Thanks again everyone!

Jake Mackessy

I'd be up for round two I was :pullhair: cause I don't want to be too tapped out of $ lol I already spent a buttload on sdcc & sig ops & a sketch op already :cloud9:lol Everyone seems to slam out the good stuff all at once

Hey guys, I will be sending out 'invoice' threads with all the pertinent information tomorrow. I have been having repairs to my rental until afternoon tomorrow, but I will get a list of the blanks I have on hand out with the info. I have NO Avengers #1 First Prints or Second Prints let. If you plan on using an Avengers cover it should be out to me ASAP.

Again, payments and blanks must be in my hands Aug 3rd at the latest or you will be bumped to the wait list. No need to send payment until the 3rd I will do my best to reduce the amount of time you are waiting to a minimum possible.

Jake