• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Norris sez Happy Constitution Day South Korea!!! Recap pg, 22

252 posts in this topic

Looking at it...beer and books (in that order lol ) Decide on that listing dilemma yet?

Hope all is well in the Show Me State :wishluck:

:gossip: We need to place a bet on the Arkansas/Bama game this year...some sort of comic wager would certainly be interesting hm

I'm in! :insane:

We're going to beat you guys this year! (Well, I've thought that for the last 3 or 4 and look how THAT'S turned out...)

Terms to be discussed soon then :headbang:

BTW Went to a tornado benefit on Friday....Bryant Denny Stadium in the high rollers' box seats (wife's job got us in). Had no idea how the other half lives, but I want in!!! :wishluck:

:news: SOLD!!!

Apparently this is the plane Bosco believes I need to hop on to get out of hillbilly country (Alabama lol ). Thank the maker I still claim Illinois as my homeland...sure we got corruption, but at least there are flushable toilets :ohnoez: )

Sgt. Fury 53

CGC 9.0 OWW pages

Asking $25

To Bavaria...a confrontation with the Illuminati :fear:

fury53.jpg

Apparently this is the plane Bosco believes I need to hop on to get out of hillbilly country (Alabama lol ).

:foryou:

Any state that claims Beau as a resident is outstanding by me!

;)

I hear there is a Walking Dead story in here....never read it myself, but there ya are...zombies in black and white (I am sorry, but I need the colorful splatter of gore in my horror books and movies dammit)

Image Holiday Special

NMish

Asking $20

But don't buy it for the zombies, purchase it for the awesome wiener dog art!!!

imgholiday.jpg

Apparently this is the plane Bosco believes I need to hop on to get out of hillbilly country (Alabama lol ). Thank the maker I still claim Illinois as my homeland...sure we got corruption, but at least there are flushable toilets :ohnoez: )

Sgt. Fury 53

CGC 9.0 OWW pages

Asking $25

fury53.jpg

damn - another thread i'm going to take part in... too good of a price to pass up! :takeit:

Sgt. Fury 53

CGC 9.0 OWW pages

Asking $25

fury53.jpg

damn - another thread i'm going to take part in... too good of a price to pass up! :takeit:

^^

And you are more than welcome to the party (thumbs u

Freebie to the first buyer, but you must answer these questions three...

1. Old or new?

2. Superhero or Not??

3. If you could be a kitchen appliance, which would ye be and why???

even though i thought that said #23 (shrug) , good thing i bought it only for the cover... apparently i'm a little tired. still good price though

Oops...did not see the follow-up...no problem if it was a mis-read and you need to back out...assuming it is sold for the moment, but not a problem at all if you want take backs :foryou:

even though i thought that said #23 (shrug) , good thing i bought it only for the cover... apparently i'm a little tired. still good price though

Oops...did not see the follow-up...no problem if it was a mis-read and you need to back out...assuming it is sold for the moment, but not a problem at all if you want take backs :foryou:

no need - i committed! old, superhero, would have to be the refrigerator!

no need - i committed! old, superhero, would have to be the refrigerator!

hm I still need the why for the refrigerator and the mystery freebie will be yours!!! So close... :wishluck:

the why? missed that - well now that i'm married it is full of mess i don't want to eat and i guess 9 times out of 10 i'm full of it too so... and for the fact that i've been sitting on my for far too long after graduating college (which was not that recent either), so i guess i'm border-line resembling a frige at this point!

This Southern Gentelman doesn't get an invite! :sumo:

I'll take the Sgt. Fury if Andy doesn't want it. (thumbs u

sorry Mike, still want it. the post was more of i can't believe i actually did that, than backing out... i have about a half dozen ebay purchases that you can have though doh!