• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Norris sez Happy Constitution Day South Korea!!! Recap pg, 22

252 posts in this topic

Hey slacker, I didn't realize that Bama had siesta. :baiting:

Sorry, family issues tonight...wife's mother is recovering from back surgery and the day/early evening has been a bit of a mess. Thinking I might be lazy and list books the easy way...flat price for a small run of JLAs perhaps, with a reverse auction spin of dropping prices hm

And who knows, maybe a couple of regular listings later tonight. :juggle:

Need to get on a recap too :doh:

Sorry for the absence today ladies and gents :foryou:

hope all is well bro.

Sorry, family issues tonight...wife's mother is recovering from back surgery and the day/early evening has been a bit of a mess. Thinking I might be lazy and list books the easy way...flat price for a small run of JLAs perhaps, with a reverse auction spin of dropping prices hm

hope all is well bro.

Thanks Andy...all is well...just a recovery taking a little longer than expected and a concerned wife. No worries though, she is a great caregiver and the mother in law will be back to her fiesty self in no time at all :eek:

hope all is well bro.

Thanks Andy...all is well...just a recovery taking a little longer than expected and a concerned wife. No worries though, she is a great caregiver and the mother in law will be back to her fiesty self in no time at all :eek:

good to hear - everything in life can be made into a joke, except for one - and that's your fam...

enough of the sentimental mess - back to books!

What would a combo pack of 2 be for the JLAs seeing somebody took my Hawkman issue!!! :censored: