• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Norris sez Happy Constitution Day South Korea!!! Recap pg, 22

252 posts in this topic

the why? missed that - well now that i'm married it is full of mess i don't want to eat and i guess 9 times out of 10 i'm full of it too so... and for the fact that i've been sitting on my for far too long after graduating college (which was not that recent either), so i guess i'm border-line resembling a frige at this point!

:roflmao:

Now that is funny....freebie achieved...to AndyBoBo goes...

sub42.jpg

This Southern Gentelman doesn't get an invite! :sumo:

I'll take the Sgt. Fury if Andy doesn't want it. (thumbs u

sorry Mike, still want it. the post was more of i can't believe i actually did that, than backing out... i have about a half dozen ebay purchases that you can have though doh!

:lol:

We all go through it when these boards are discovered.

Watch out for Heath, when you open the box he sends, the books have a twang and think their College football program is the best. :baiting:

sorry Mike, still want it. the post was more of i can't believe i actually did that, than backing out... i have about a half dozen ebay purchases that you can have though doh!

Watch out for Heath, when you open the box he sends, the books have a twang and think their College football program is the best. :baiting:

:preach: The important thing though is they are entirely correct in their claims :devil:

What...you want more of the Spider? :juggle:

Well ask, and ye shall receive....

Transmetropolitan 1 and 2

NMish

Asking $25

Even better read....two issues :o

transmetroset.jpg

:gossip: what's that book on stage left? hm What horrible fate might it suffer?!? :devil:

Is that Rupp's greatest work of art over there to the left. My Picasso. My Remebrandt... my Kubrick?

So....

Many threads promise Great Comics...and in large part they come close to meeting such lofty expectations. However, the Norris would never lay claim to Great Comics unless his bad- could deliver on such hm

Great Comics 1

CGC 8.5 W pages Knockout Variant (c'mon variant hunters you know you need this)

Asking $200

:juggle: LB Cole cover and you take over the lead in the registry set...other entrant me... lol

great1.jpg

You may want to pm Dr.banner , hes usually looking for LB covers.

I think those two should duke it out in the street for that book ! DUKE IT OUT I SAY !

A nude jello wrestling match, hm didn't think the book was worth it.

It'll cost you 8 dollars to watch you Tennessee leather fetish freak. :lol:

What...you want more of the Spider? :juggle:

Well ask, and ye shall receive....

Transmetropolitan 1 and 2

NMish

Asking $25

Even better read....two issues :o

transmetroset.jpg

:gossip: what's that book on stage left? hm What horrible fate might it suffer?!? :devil:

Is that Rupp's greatest work of art over there to the left. My Picasso. My Remebrandt... my Kubrick?

Who's to say...perhaps that small sliver is all that's left hm

So....

Many threads promise Great Comics...and in large part they come close to meeting such lofty expectations. However, the Norris would never lay claim to Great Comics unless his bad- could deliver on such hm

Great Comics 1

CGC 8.5 W pages Knockout Variant (c'mon variant hunters you know you need this)

Asking $200

:juggle: LB Cole cover and you take over the lead in the registry set...other entrant me... lol

great1.jpg

You may want to pm Dr.banner , hes usually looking for LB covers.

Much appreciated...will do that now (thumbs u

shout out to the UAlbany Great Danes - 1AA baby!

How about more swimming man action? What's that you say, shirtless dudes with pointy ears are your thing??? Then settle in my friend...

Submariner 2

VG+

Asking $10

:gossip: Triton actually does make me cry :sick:

sub2-1.jpg

I think those two should duke it out in the street for that book ! DUKE IT OUT I SAY !

listen! i have only gotten into 1 true fight in my day (got into some skirmishes at the bars and so on but...): i was on the bus in 5th grade and got pushed down into the seat, i got up, faced him, and squared him up, i threw a punch (definitely closed my eyes) and everyone started to laugh. i opened my eyes up to everyone telling me that i had hit a girl in the face! I ran off the bus and called my mom to pick me up from school!

so a little about me - played D.End for a 1AA program (albeit shortly before injury), I stand in at 6'3" 308 lbs and would LOVE the opportunity to redeem myself!!!

:jokealert:

the why? missed that - well now that i'm married it is full of mess i don't want to eat and i guess 9 times out of 10 i'm full of it too so... and for the fact that i've been sitting on my for far too long after graduating college (which was not that recent either), so i guess i'm border-line resembling a frige at this point!

sub42.jpg

thank you! i'm slowly starting to put together this set!!!!

sub42.jpg

thank you! i'm slowly starting to put together this set!!!!

Then you shall be pleased with the next few books :baiting:

Submariner 3

Gonna say VG/Fish but who is gonna argue me on a Good price :whee:

Asking $7

:gossip: The only thing more terrific than Namor and Triton would be Aquaman and Brother Power the Geek with Gills :luhv:

sub3.jpg

Submariner 5

Grading Machine sez VG+

Asking $6...a bargain at twice the price...OK, not really, but c'mon it's Tiger Shark

:gossip: pointy teeth? check! bizarro chest musculature?? check!! Giant fin on forehead??? check-a-doodle-doo!!!

sub5.jpg

Submariner 6

Grading Machine sez VG-

Asking $5

:gossip: Neither died, so I am assuming there was no vanquishing :shrug: Anyhoo...did the Tiger Shark's costume change colors? That salt water is hell on spandex I tell you.

sub6.jpg