• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Norris sez Happy Constitution Day South Korea!!! Recap pg, 22

252 posts in this topic

Submariner 10

How about F/VF

Asking $10

:gossip: Someone should totally post the Barracude video from Charlie's Angels....that was good stuff :cloud9: (:gossip: If ya do it first, you can have the book for eight bones :) )

sub10.jpg

Submariner 10

How about F/VF

Asking $10

:gossip: Someone should totally post the Barracude video from Charlie's Angels....that was good stuff :cloud9: (:gossip: If ya do it first, you can have the book for eight bones :) )

sub10.jpg

:takeit: 1st! :gossip: thanks!

Submariner 10

How about F/VF

Asking $10

sub10.jpg

:takeit: 1st! :gossip: thanks!

$10 unless you post the Barracuda video first...then you get your discount :)

:gossip: I think you can do it though :foryou: (reserved for you either way though :) and a friendly boardie might be willing to help ya out if you don't know how (coming from the man who still can't work photoshop right, so I understand techno-pain)

Slabs, Slabs, Slabs :whistle:

Highest (and only) Graded

Girls' Love Stories 180

CGC 9.0 OWW pages

Asking $90

:gossip: Who says the Good Girl art is only on the Golden Age...but don't believe my "Lying Lips" look for yourself (thumbs u

lovestories180.jpg

Superman 109

CGC 3.0 OW pages

$50

Two things :juggle: One, ventriloquists freak me out :fear: Two, if you had X-Ray vision would you really be using that bad power to count the change in Lois' purse??? :doh:

supes109.jpg