• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SNOOP DOGGY DOGG CGC SS... CAN I GET 50 PEOPLE? GAUGING INTEREST!

52 posts in this topic

After a bit of Googling, I learned that the actual title was "Hood of Horror." It is a movie based on a fictional comic book. Snoop played the Crib Keeper and it supposed to be an homage to pre code horror.

You're right! I totally forgot about that one bro. lol Crib Keeper.

After a bit of Googling, I learned that the actual title was "Hood of Horror." It is a movie based on a fictional comic book. Snoop played the Crib Keeper and it supposed to be an homage to pre code horror.

Totally! I'll have to look into it to be honest. There were no other comic books that I could find relating to him, besides magazines, but if somebody wants to use a magazine they can :) I just figured i'd see how the interest was, and i'd make it happen if enough people wanted it man.

I was just concerned because they're only vaguely about him and I didn't know about using his image like that.

(shrug)

Blanks, I'd definitely go with a blank cover if I were to grab this opportunity, then I'll have a good artist draw a wicked Snoop Doggy Dogg art with some hot ladies to go along with his signature.

Anyway, any chance you perhaps are acquainted with Mike Tyson? I'd love a CGC SS.

hm I used to speak frequently to the guy who created Snoops CD cover characters and most of the death row stuff. I should just get at him for a sketch cover opp. But I've got a lot on, but that would be pretty cool, right?

Blanks, I'd definitely go with a blank cover if I were to grab this opportunity, then I'll have a good artist draw a wicked Snoop Doggy Dogg art with some hot ladies to go along with his signature.

Anyway, any chance you perhaps are acquainted with Mike Tyson? I'd love a CGC SS.

We are tentatively planning this for October. Some time after the Public Enemy signing which is slated for September.

All of these things are still contingent upon many factors. Given approvals, interest and the timing works out these will happen. Just getting that out there.

Jake