• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trouble uploading a photo

9 posts in this topic

Ok, i cant for the life of me figure out what is wrong so i definitely need some help.

I have a Giant size Avengers #1 and ive tried to upload the pic to my registry gallery like 10 different times. Its definitely sized right and when i add it to edit gallery, it seems like it uploads fine. it doesnt give me any kind of error message but it just wont show up after i add it.

Ive uploaded like 300 scans to my gallery with no problem so i cant figure out what the hell could be wrong. I've even tried rescanning the book 4 or 5 different times and add the new scans but it still wont upload (shrug)

has anyone had this happen with a particular scan or have any idea what could be the problem and how i fix it???

Ok, i cant for the life of me figure out what is wrong so i definitely need some help.

I have a Giant size Avengers #1 and ive tried to upload the pic to my registry gallery like 10 different times. Its definitely sized right and when i add it to edit gallery, it seems like it uploads fine. it doesnt give me any kind of error message but it just wont show up after i add it.

Ive uploaded like 300 scans to my gallery with no problem so i cant figure out what the hell could be wrong. I've even tried rescanning the book 4 or 5 different times and add the new scans but it still wont upload (shrug)

has anyone had this happen with a particular scan or have any idea what could be the problem and how i fix it???

On occasion, I've had the same problem. Every single time it has been the result of user error. Usually, I selected the original large scan for the upload instead of the reduced scan. When in doubt, just rescan the cover and try again.

I tried thT cheetah. I made sure it was the small scan and sized right and tried it again 2 nights ago and it didn't work. I then rescanned it, sized it down and them tried again and it still didn't work. I did it with like 5 other Avengers books the other night and it didn't give me any error message and gave the message it does when they upload correctly but it still isn't there???

I use safari as my browser. That's what I e used for all the 300 scans I e uploaded but for some reason this one freaking book just won't work???

Perhaps it did upload successfully, but the new page won't show up over the old one in your cache. This is a problem I occasionally run into when trying to change my avatar. See if emptying your browser cache and doing another upload does the trick.

Well, the book i started this thread about was Giant Size Avengers #1 which i finally got to load. I retried it 3 more times and for some reason, the 3rd time it uploaded (shrug)

Now, i'm having the same problem with my Avengers 176. I've uploaded it like 5 times, each time rescanning it and clearing my browser. After i upload it, it says that the image was successfully saved but then it isnt there ???

I think my gallery just doesn't want me to get to 100% scanned for some reason! lol