• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My market report not in new ospg

90 posts in this topic

My report made it in, but I think it was abbreviated

I haven't received my copy yet but I already know that it is going to be abbreviated. I had countless mentions of GGA and innuendo and was told that that part would be trimmed some. But no skin off my azz, after decades I finally got a report in! :banana:

Biting the hand that feeds (tsk)

More like he had made all the profit he could on SC 22 and Avengers 1 & 4, so he started touting SC 4 to drive prices up on that :baiting:

hmlol

I will admit that it was my analysis of the sa market that led me to sc4 (thumbs u

So we got our weekly shipment in yesterday (ups fluke). And I quickly grabbed the new guide to thumb through and noticed my report was not in there :cry:

Well, you still have all of us :grin:

On my market trend eval I reported a projected decline in price for books like sc22 and avg 1&4 and an increase in demand for books like cap1 and sc4 etc

Rick;

I guess you'll learn for next year by leaving our the negative comments.

Of course, it'll be watered down like every other market report and nothing more than just a "feel good" read. doh!

So we got our weekly shipment in yesterday (ups fluke). And I quickly grabbed the new guide to thumb through and noticed my report was not in there :cry:

Didn't you know? The crew at Overstreet are all LSU fans.

No big mystery here.

:whistle:

On my market trend eval I reported a projected decline in price for books like sc22 and avg 1&4 and an increase in demand for books like cap1 and sc4 etc

Rick;

Of course, it'll be watered down like every other market report and nothing more than just a "feel good" read. doh!

I don't think I mentioned values too much but did give my honest eval of trends. Afterall that is the type of market report I like to read

Rick;

I don't think I mentioned values too much but did give my honest eval of trends. Afterall that is the type of market report I like to read

Me too. Looking forward to reading yours (thumbs u

Perhaps Sulipia's report was so long there wasn't room for other reports :shrug:

HEY! (tsk) We need to know what is happening in the Archie and Jughead market!!

:jokealert:

:taptaptap:

I got some Archie stuff in there, Steve, including some stuff that you probably ended up with.

The market reports are outstanding--the best ever. I've barely dipped into it but Jeff Rader, Foolkiller, and Jamie from SoCal did a great job.

That's a heck of a compliment, Marc. You've made my day TWICE now. THANKS! :banana:

:gossip: Yours was actually my favorite. A killer freshman effort. (Of course you had practice from all those CBM reports back in the day.)

This is an outrage :sumo::(

I've enjoyed your reports over the past years.

The market reports are outstanding--the best ever. I've barely dipped into it but Jeff Rader, Foolkiller, and Jamie from SoCal did a great job.

That's a heck of a compliment, Marc. You've made my day TWICE now. THANKS! :banana:

:gossip: Yours was actually my favorite. A killer freshman effort. (Of course you had practice from all those CBM reports back in the day.)

:grin:

One'a these days I'm gonna nab you that Turok #1 if I gotta wrestle a honker for it, Marc!

Waitaminnit, who is Offbeat?