• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LIEFELD vs NEAL ADAMS (w/poll)

107 posts in this topic

I also love that people constantly post that image of Captain America. Not once have I ever seen anybody even mention that that particular piece could very well have just been done with the full intent of having it look exaggerated and ridiculous. I hardly doubt, given the man's obvious ability to draw, that he was going for a realistic depiction with that piece. .

I think its a very realistic Cap...

reallifeliefeldCAP.jpg

I also love that people constantly post that image of Captain America. Not once have I ever seen anybody even mention that that particular piece could very well have just been done with the full intent of having it look exaggerated and ridiculous. I hardly doubt, given the man's obvious ability to draw, that he was going for a realistic depiction with that piece. .

reallifeliefeldCAP.jpg

The bodybuilder can't set his cup of coffee on his chest without it sliding off.

Liefeld's cap could, right next to the pot and the coffee maker keeping it warm.

reallifeliefeldCAP.jpg

The bodybuilder can't set his cup of coffee on his chest without it sliding off.

Liefeld's cap could, right next to the pot and the coffee maker keeping it warm.

rasta.gif

We all knew who was going to win from the beginning.